If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

[SS-114] Fan Bond


[FAN BOND]

DJ was walking around the steps of the stadium. It was the morning after the baseball championship game that he watched.

When he got home last night, he found that his wedding ring got missing. He decided to come back to the area where he was seated with a hope that it might have just fallen out of his finger while he was cheering wildly for his team.

As he got close to his finding spot, he saw a man standing by the steps. He recognized it as Torres, the star player of his city team.

But what surprised Ried is that Torres was only wearing skimpy pink and blue trunks, running shoes, sunglasses and headphones. Based from the thin sheet of sweat that covered his hard, athletic body, it seemed like he was enjoying a jog a few hours after their victory.

Torres noticed him. The player put down his headphones and said, "hey, bruh, you alright?"

Ried was awaken from his dumbstruck fan mode. "Oh! Uh... I lost my wedding ring last night while I was jumping up and down for your team last night. Hopefully, I can find it here now before my wife finds out... by the way, congrats last night! I can't believe I'm seeing 'the' Mr. Homerun, Torres in the flesh!"

It was later when Ried realized the pun in what he said.

"Hey bruh, thanks! Sorry, you saw too much flesh than necessary. I still have too much endorphines from the win last night, I needed to jog 'em out. I usually jog like this, 'cause I like to feel me sweating. And usually, I'm alone in this stadium," Torres explained, "let me help you find your ring."

So, together they looked around. In no time, Reid found it in one of the steps.

"Yes! I found it," Reid exclaimed as he wore the ring.

"At least your wife won't be mad anymore," Torres said.

"Thanks Man! I wish I had a pen so I can take yoir autograph!," Reid spoke in regret.

"I've got a better idea." Then Torres suddenly held him and locked lips with him.

He was startled at first, realizing his idol had gay tendencies. But the kiss was to good for him to resist.

Torres slid his hands under the shirt, "oh gawd. You're fucking hot. You want me to sign your cock with my saliva?"

"What?" Reid retorted, confused.

Torres grinned and knelt down, unbuckled his pants and sucked his cock earnestly.

It won't be long until Reid pitches his sperm to Mr. Homerun.

No comments:

Post a Comment