If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, June 30, 2017

[SS-313] Milk Assistant


[MILK ASSISTANT]

"Good morning, Mr. Zosen," you greet as you walk into the room.

The young martial artists glares at you. "Who are you?! What are you doing in my room?!"

You flinch. "I am your new assistant. Your father hired me. He said that I should go to you to tell you I am starting today."

He walks to you and looks at you intently. You feel his breath as he circles around you. You feel very intimidated by his muscular, ripped body. It seems like he just came from a boxing workout, based frok the sweat on his torso and the wet upper garter of his shorts.

"Get me a carton of milk downstairs," he commands with a deep voice.

"Yes sir!" You scramble down the stairs and race to the refrigerator. You obtain an unopened fresh milk and climb back up the room. 

You find your ward wearing his swimming trunks.


He sees you and grabs the carton from you and drinks it in one gulp. Then he throws it to you. Remnant drops of milk stains your clothes as you try to catch it. 

"Next time, get me skimmed milk! Now I have to do extra laps in the pool because of the fat I got!" he roars.

"I am sorry, Sir. I did not know. It will not happen again," you apologize. Your hands are shaking.

"Clean the room. I need my room spotless when I get back." Then he storms out of the room.

You scan the place and sigh at the disorganization. You start placing the stuff in their proper places.

As you sweep the floor, you think about why you agreed to take that menial job in the first place. If not only for the high pay promised by his father, you would have bolted out of the house.

But you had been warned. Zosen is a spoiled brat. He is also very impatient and likes to pick a fight. But you have just been laid off from the factory. You need a job and this is what fate brought you to.

After an hour of cleaning, the door open. Zosen comes in. He is only in his towel. He smirks, "nice. You work fast. Get me my milk. And make sure it's skimmed."


You run down and then back up with the skimmed milk in hand. He grabs it from you and drinks it sloppily. Some liquid gushes on his torso.

"Drats. Clean this up," he says pointing on his chest.

You look around, "wait sir. Let me get a towel."

"Use your tongue and drink it."

Your eyes widen. You freeze.

"What are you waiting for?!" he bellows.

You frantically lap upon the milk on the glorious young muscular body. 

He loosens his towel and exposes his cock.

"Suck it."

"I'm not gay--"

"SUCK IT!"

You close your eyes as you kneel. You open your mouth. He fucks your throat. You gasp as he goes deep.

"Oh... I have a new play thing now. Gawd. I love your mouth, you cocksucker!"

No comments:

Post a Comment