If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, June 26, 2017

[SS-312] Cowboy Looter


[COWBOY LOOTER]

The cowboy looter is on his horse. He is up to no good. He goes one establishment to another in the county to forcibly take a percentage of their wages and earnings for the week.

He says that he will lead the people's cause against the corrupt governor. He used to be serious with that mission. But his power and collections changed him. He now uses his accumulated strength to terrorize his town for his benefit.

He bears his body, wearing only red briefs to assert his physical and sexual prowess. His sweaty muscles juggling as his horse moves, one foot after another.


His conquest leads gim to a barn. He finds the owner arranging hay stacks, shirtless. The owner has a muscular torso above tight jeans.


The looter stops by the barn and declares, "I come to collect my loot."

The owner shakes his head. "I have nothing to give you."

The looter steps down from his horse and walks to his object. "Again? Last week you also refused to give me your contribution."

The owner glares at him. "I am withdrawing my support."

"You know what I will do now. You must be punished," the looter warns.

The owner is unbudged.

He takes the man's arms and turns him around. He opens and pulls down the jeans, revealing a plump ass.

The looter eases down his briefs and starts fucking the man. 

He notices that the man no longer struggles like before, and instead, moans like a bitch in heat.

"You are not paying in purpose. Because you want me to fuck you. Am I right?"

The barn owner gasps, "ohhhh yessss..."

The looter whispers in his ear. "You want to be my sex slave?"

"Yes. Please... Hooow?"

"Give me your barn. And I shall take you under my care."

"Yes... Please... Take it all... Take all of me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment