If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, March 28, 2016

[SS-116] Social Rescue


[SOCIAL RESCUE]

Mr. Yates, the social services agent knocked on the door of the address that was given to him. He was assigned to rescue a sixteen year old orphaned male teenager who was forced by his uncle to do cybersex work.

Based from the size and sophistication of the bungalow he stood in front of, he could tell that the dwellers may have gotten very rich due to this webcam business.

The door was opened by a young lad, "hello, what can I do for you sir?"

He recognized the teenage boy from the pictures that came with the reports. But the he looked more striking up close.

"Hi! Rogil!" he greeted, "I am Mr. Yates from Social Services. May I come in? I need to speak with you."

"Sure."

Then the boy made him enter the house. Mr. Yates found dumbells on the floor of the receiving area. It seems like the boy was in the middle of a workout.

Rogil pulled his shirt off and exposed his sweaty, ripped torso, "I didn't know that I'm supposed to meet a customer at this early in the morning. But, anyway, if you want me now, I'm ready."

Mr. Yates held out his palm, "no Rogil. I didn't come here for that. But I want to talk to you about this job that your uncle makes you do. It's illegal for him to push minors like you into prostitution."

"This is a consensual decision. I know what I am doing and I like doing it," Rogil said sternly.

"You're still very young. You don't even know what you want," Mr. Yates spoke firmly.



Rogil drank from the bottle he was holding, let some of the liquid flow through his body and then muttered, "does this look like a body of a youngster to you? How about you Mr. Yates? What do you want?" Then he gave a seductive sneer.

Mr. Yates swallowed. He could not believe the mature sexiness this teenager had. He could not speak. His gaze was stuck on the boy.

Rogil walked to the social service worker. "I'll give you a free sample of how my job is. Then you tell me if it's illegal." Then he pulled down his shorts.

Mr. Yates gasped as he saw the teenager's monster cock. Truly, it was not some boy's dick.

Rogil pushed him down, making him kneel. "Now suck it."

Mr. Yates instinctively opened his mouth and sucked on the lad's penis and thought, "a dick this good should be legal."


No comments:

Post a Comment