If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

[SS-108] Double Date



[DOUBLE DATE]


"Where are the two of you?" Locke asked irritably.

"We'll be there in a minute, we're just buying some sunscreen," the voice of his girlfriend replied through his cellphone.

"Fine. Monty and I swam a few laps already. We need to make most of this private pool we rented," then he hung up the phone.

"Gawd, I'm sorry. I think my girlfriend is the one who's taking too long!" Monty, who was beside him in the bench, complained as he looked up exasperatedly, "she's always too picky when she shops."

"Don't worry, my girl's also like that," Locke said, "maybe that's why they're too long.

"And to think this double date is their idea," Monty said.

"Yeah and I don't understand why their idea of a double date should be set at a pool," Locke added, "well, at least we had time for laps. Cardio."

Locke laughed, "yeah. If I know, our girlfriends are frenemies in real life. Haha."

"You noticed that too? I mean they keep that BFF facade, pero she keeps blabbing to me how she's better than her. They just keep gauging who's better," Monty added.

"Yeah. From grades. Work. Clothes. Achievements. Body. Gadgets. My girl has this subconscious tendency to keep up with whatever your girlfriend has," Locke explained.

"Maybe they set this double date in purpose, to see who has a better boyfriend," Monty muttered giggling.

"Well, I give it to you man. You're definitely, the better looking guy here," Locke humbly spoke.

Monty chuckled, "oh. No. That's you. You got a better face and body. I heard you're a model and an entrepreneur. I'll give you the physique award. I'd rather take the sex award."

"Oh wait. I can't just concede on that. I'd like to think, I do better sex," Locke said as he sat up straight.

Monty laughed, "oh. How do we settle that?"

Locke suddenly locked lips with Monty, whose eyes widened in surprise. But he eventually kissed back and hugged his body tightly.

"Hmm... I'm sorry. I'm bisexual, I just could not resist you anymore," Locke apologized.

"Wow. Just my luck. We're both bi," Monty replied, "I guess, our girlfriends really have the same competing tastes."

"Haha. Well, I still wanna know the answer about who does better sex."

"Wanna try the locker room?"

"Game."

No comments:

Post a Comment