If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, March 7, 2016

[SS-107] Polite Repairman



[POLITE REPAIRMAN] 


After parking your car, you storm into the autoshop’s office.

You confront the front desk with rage. "How many times do I have to go back here?! My brakes are still defective and my aircon's still hot. Are you all trying to fucking kill me?!"

The only man in behind the desk smiles at him empathically, "I'm sorry to hear about what happened. I understand your frustration. I am the manager on duty today, please tell me more about what brings you here."

You are taken aback by the man's calm and sincere demeanor. You lower your voice, "this is the third time I'm coming here. My car problems are still not solved."

"I see. Please bring your car at the work area. I'll see it myself," the manager courteously instructs.

As soon as you park at the work area, the manager assesses your car. He examines the exterior and the interior. He takes his shirt off and works seriously under the car's chassis.

You cannot help looking at the man working on your car. Aside from his handsome, reassuring face, he also has a muscular body. The sweat and the grease highlights his hard and ripped body going in and out under your car.

"That's about it. This should be good," the manager speaks as he gets out wipes his sweat, "that is a promise or else I'll replace your car. But kidding aside, you don't need to pay for this latest repair."

"Thank you, I'm sorry for being real asshole earlier when I got here. You've been very nice since I got here. You didn't deserve it," you apologize.

He shrugs, "nah. You're my customer, we fucked up. So, you've got a right to to be mad."

You smile weakly, "yeah. It's really just been a stressful day."

He smirks, "seems like it." He walks to you and holds the button of your pants, "let me destress you, sir." He kneels.

"Hey what are you doing?! Ohhh ohhh... yeaaaah..." you moan in ecstasy.

You look down at the sexy manager sucking your dick. This autoshop takes customer complaint management seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment