If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, August 28, 2026

[SS-1737] Suede Fratboys


SUEDE FRATBOYS

Every year, right after finals, we throw the real party at Tetta Indigo Two. No outsiders. Just our biggest, richest sponsors — all older, loaded, and horny as fuck.

I’m the frat president, and I make the rules. This night, my boys ditch the usual cocky jock shit and become total sluts. We all wear these tight, dark suede briefs that hug our fat cocks and thick asses like they’re painted on. Nothing else. Just muscle, sweat, and velvet.


The house was packed. Music thumping. The boys were serving drinks, carrying trays, getting groped left and right. I watched one of my linebackers on all fours on the rug, laughing as two sponsors poured whiskey down his throat while another guy slapped his ass red. Another brother was bent over the couch getting his hole fingered while he kept smiling and calling them “sir.”


I walked around with my chest out, feeling the eyes on me. One rich silver fox grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close.

“You boys look fucking delicious in these little suede things,” he growled.

I grinned like the cocky president I am, but I dropped to my knees anyway. I pulled his cock out and sucked him right there in the middle of the room, loud and sloppy, spit dripping down my chin onto my chest while the party cheered. My briefs were soaked with precum.

The whole night was wild. Boys getting fucked on tables, swallowing load after load, getting passed around like party favors. One of my best bros was on his back on the coffee table, legs in the air, moaning like a bitch while a sponsor railed him so hard his cock was squirting all over his own abs.

I took three loads myself — one down my throat, one up my ass, and one all over my chest while I jerked off for them. The smell of sweat, cum, and expensive cologne was everywhere.

By sunrise, the rich guys were gone and my boys were wrecked — covered in cum, holes sore, legs shaking. But we all had fat envelopes of cash in our hands.

I stood there in my ruined suede briefs, cum still dripping down my thigh, and grinned at my brothers.

“Clean up, boys. Tomorrow we go back to being the toughest motherfuckers on campus.”

They all laughed, still breathing heavy, muscles shiny with dried cum.

This is our secret. One night a year we become their sluts. The rest of the year? We run this fucking school.




--------------


If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment