OVERNIGHT ENDURANCE
I stood over my fighter, the undefeated grand slam champion, watching him breathe heavy on the mat. Tomorrow’s fight was worth millions. He needed to be a fucking animal in the cage, so tonight we were pushing his body and balls to the absolute limit.
“Ready, champ?” I asked, voice rough.
He nodded, already half-hard in his tight briefs. We started simple. I made him sit there while I worked his muscles, but we both knew what was coming.
First stage: full rubber encasement. I zipped him into the thick black latex suit until every inch of his massive body was sealed tight. The shiny rubber hugged his huge chest, thick thighs, and fat cock like a second skin. He was sweating like a pig inside it within minutes. I laid him face down on the mat and let the heat build.
Then came the real test.
I flipped him onto the inversion table, strapped his ankles, and cranked him upside down. His muscular body hung there, blood rushing to his head, abs tight, cock bulging in the latex. I ripped open the crotch of the suit, pulled his heavy dick and balls out, and went to work.
For the next six hours I edged and milked him like a machine. I stroked his fat cock slow and hard, squeezed his balls, fingered his tight ass, and used the vibrating wand on his prostate. He came the first time screaming, shooting thick ropes all over his own abs and chest.
“That’s one,” I growled. “Ten more to go, boy.”
He was shaking, muscles flexing hard, but he took it. I kept going — jerking him off, sucking him deep, fucking his hole with a thick dildo while he hung there helpless. Load after load. By the sixth orgasm he was crying and begging, body covered in his own cum. By the eleventh he was a broken, twitching mess, latex suit shiny with sweat and sperm.
I finally let him down and peeled the rubber off his exhausted body. He collapsed on the mat, chest heaving, cock still twitching even though it was spent.
I slapped his face lightly. “You did good, champ. Eleven loads drained. That pain, that exhaustion, that fucking endurance — that’s what’s gonna win you the fight tomorrow.”
He looked up at me with glassy eyes, voice hoarse: “Thank you, Coach…”
I smirked and threw a towel over his wrecked body.
So, he can wreck another fighter's body in the cage tomorrow.
--------------
If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!



No comments:
Post a Comment