BOARDSHORTS ABANDONMENT
“Bro… what the actual fuck is he wearing?”
“Haha, dude! Look at that! Tiny little red speedos? Our boy came back from Australia and lost his goddamn mind. Where the fuck are his boardshorts?”
“Man, I’m dying. He used to rock those big baggy ones like a real surfer. Now he’s out here with his ass cheeks hanging out like some Euro porn star.”
“Shit… but damn. Look at him paddle though. That back is fucking huge now. All that training made him thick as hell.”
“Yeah… those shoulders are no joke. And fuck, every time he pops up on the board… that ass, bro. It’s so round and tight in those speedos. The water’s just sliding all over it.”
“Stop staring at his ass, you perv… but yeah. Goddamn. It’s bouncing every time he cuts through that wave. I can’t stop looking.”
“His thighs too, man. Thick as fuck. And that bulge… you can see the whole outline of his cock when he’s kneeling on the board. Fuckin’ obscene.”
“Dude… my boardshorts are getting real tight right now. This is fucked up.”
“Same, bro. I’m so hard it hurts. Look at him arching his back on that wave… that ass is literally glistening. I’m dying here.”
“Fuck it… I’m pulling mine down. Nobody’s around anyway. You?”
“Yeah… already got my hand on it. Shit, he looks so good. Keep watching him. The way the sun hits those wet muscles… I’m stroking faster.”
“Me too, man. God, that ass in those red speedos… I wanna bury my face in it. Never thought I’d say that about him.”
“He’s riding that wave so smooth… back muscles flexing hard. I’m so close already.”
“Me too, bro… fuck… I’m gonna blow just watching our boy’s juicy ass bounce on that board. Here it comes—ahhh shit!”
“Fuuuuck yeah… I just painted the inside of my boardshorts. That speedo-wearing motherfucker got me good.”
“Same… goddamn. We are never letting him wear normal boardshorts again. This new look is dangerous.”
“Bro… round two? He’s paddling back out.”
“Hell yeah. I’m not done yet.”
--------------
If you want advanced access to the complete chapters of the current story and advanced chapters of the latest Tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!



No comments:
Post a Comment