If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

[SS-561] Conservative Photoshoot


[CONSERVATIVE PHOTOSHOOT]

Popio felt very awkward as he posed for the magazine. He never had an experience on modelling. He was also the type that always wore full clothes. He was a conservative, vanilla type of guy.

So, now that he was posing in skimpy briefs, his body bare for the world to see, and imitating a bondage scene on a chair, he felt very anxious. He could not pose well.

"He's too sweaty. Can someone dry him up," the director announced.

One of the assistants ran to him and started patting cloth on his pectorals and other parts of the body.


"Hey cut it out! Don't go there!" Popio growled when the assistant went near his briefs.

"Hey! You unprofessional prick!" the director thundered angrily, "you auditioned here. You know that this is a gay rag magazine. Now that you're here you're gonna show us an attitude?! You signed a contract, you want us to sue you?!"

Popio swallowed in fear, "I'm sorry. It's just that, I was raised in a conservative town and I really don't do this much."

"I don't fucking care if you're a Christian bankrupt boy. You accepted this deal so lay down your fucking inhibitions," the director shouted.

Popio looked down, "I-I'm sorry."

The director removed his clothes until he was in white briefs, "look. I'm now naked too. Should I feel ashamed?! You've got a nice body! Be proud."

Popio gasped, "okay."

The photographer continued taking shots. This time Popio was less constrained. It did help that the director gave him a hard pep talk.

The director remained near naked throughout the shoot. He sat on a corner and drank coffee while looking at Popio intently.


The gazes made Popio feel hot. And it made him feel a little more erotic and sensual. He started feeling comfortable about looking sexy.

An hour after, the photoshoot wrapped up. Popio was freed from the chair. He went to the shower room to clean himself. He donned on his usual clothes.

Before leaving, Popio decided to visit the director in his office. To his surprise, the director was on his desk, fiddling in the computer, still just in briefs.

"Yes?" the director asked.

"I just want to apologize for the way I acted earlier," Popio muttered.

The director turned the monitor to him. He saw an image of himself bound to the chair, looking seductive and helpless at the lens. The magazine cover layout was already superimposed on the image. He looked good.


"See? You're a natural. You don't have to feel shy or anything," the director explained, "I predict that this issue will be a sure best seller. Gays would wanna do you. I would wanna do you."

Popio swallowed, "you... Wanna do me?"

"Yeah! You are hot. That's why I got you for this part," the director then looked at him intensely, "oh how I'd love to devour you."

Popio did not move. His bulge went full mast.

"If you don't leave, I will have sex with you," the director warned, "I'm so horny for you."

Popio did not budge.

The director opened his pants and freed his long, hard dick; then the director sucked it ardently.

Popio covered his mouth and murmured, "oh my gaaahd." He shuddered because of the wave of pleasure that swept in his body.

The director kept sucking expertly until Popio came in his mouth.

The director laughed, "you taste good."

"You suck good," Popio replied.

"And you're still hard," the director said as he stood, turned around, removed his briefs and bent over, "you wanna fuck me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment