If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, July 30, 2018

[SS-482] Policeman's Thief


[POLICEMAN'S THIEF]

All the girls rushed to the man whose motorcycle just halted. He stepped out of his bike and beamed at the ladies.

"Oh! Police Officer Niceman! We heard you have caught the thief that's stealing things from houses in our town!" one of the women bellowed.

Niceman nodded his head, "yes. I have put the thief into his place. You don't have to worry about your possessions getting stolen!"

The ladies applauded.

One of the admirers touched his leather uniform that was hugging his muscular body, "oh my officer. You are such a blessing in this town! Not only are you very brave and hardworking, but you are also very handsome!"

All the girls giggled.

The officer blushed, "I am just doing all the work that is expected of me."

"Your girlfriend must be so proud!" one female in the crowd pried.

He shook his head, "oh no. I am single. I am still looking for the love of my life."

The girls giggled again.

"Wow. What a lucky girl she will be!" a lady commented.

"Okay, just tell me if you ladies have any problems that you want me to fix. I'll do my best to attend to you all," Niceman announced.

One woman raised her head, "my husband has been missing for two days already. Help me find him?"

"Okay ma'am!" he agreed.

The officer excused himself from his lady fans and continued his duty for the day. He directly went home afterwards, despite the women asking him out for dinner.

He took off his clothes as he got into his house where he lived alone.

When he got to his room, he found a man cuffed on the bed. The man was a handsome, muscular hunk from town. 


The man did not look happy to see him.

Niceman grinned, "hi! How was your day?"

The man struggled, "get me out of here! My wife is looking for me."

The officer laughed, "forget her. You're mine now. I reported that you have fled away from the town after I caught you stealing."

The captive growled, "no! It was you who was stealing! You're a criminal hiding in a good cop skin!"

The policeman touched his thighs, "you're the best that I've stolen from this town." He got scissors and cut the man's pink briefs.

"Nooo please. Don't do this to me... Again... Nooo..."

The captive could do nothing but feel the officer's expert tongue on his cock. Even if he was in distress, he could not help feeling horny.

"Yesterday, I fucked you," Niceman said, "now I'll let you fuck me."

The officer moved and sat on the hunk's cock. 

The captive groaned, "oh my gawwd. Your pussy feels ohhh..."

As Niceman rode his captive's dick, "your wife was looking for you later. She's hot. But you're mine now."

"Fuck you! Yeah. Fuck yourself on my cock ahh..."

No comments:

Post a Comment