If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, July 27, 2018

[SS-481] Convincing Musician


[CONVINCING MUSICIAN]

Beegee was seated on the bedroom floor of his uncle's guest room. He was thinking about his next move. 

It was hot that afternoon. He kept his clothes off except for his camo briefs. He cannot even remember where he got that pair.

The door of the room opened. His uncle peeped in, "hey Beegee. How are you?"

Beegee sighed, "I don't think I can do Uncle. Your son has made up his mind already."

His uncle shook his head, "no please. You're the only one who can convince him. He listens to you more than to me."

"Yeah, but he's really good at the piano. You should allow him to take Music Arts in college," Beegee argued.

"No. I don't want your cousin taking a degree that will lead him to a thankless, priceless job in the future," his uncle reasoned, "I want him to be like you. A future accountant and a future lawyer."

Beegee stood up, "fine. I'll see what I can do. But I'm not promising anything. My cousin has been acting weird on the piano now."

That evening, Beegee went to his cousin's room. His cousin was playing the piano. 

Just like last night, Beegee started feeling eerie while listening to the piece being perfectly played by his cousin.

He wanted to talk. But he stayed motionless. He was feeling aroused. The music was speaking to his mind, relaxing him.

He stared at his cousin who was shirtless and fiddling with the keys. The man was wearing a mask.

Finally, after a few more minutes, his cousin stopped playing and then stood by the door.

"Hi cousin," he calls you. 


"Y-you... You're so sexy..." Beegee mindlessly muttered, "you need to go to a business school. Not an arts school."

The cousin took a fabric and pressed it on his face. "Ohhh are we gonna go through this again? I love music. And I have a body and skills to support me with my finances. You could do that too you know, sexy cousin. You don't need school. My camo briefs look so good on you."

Beegee tried to shake off his trance but there was something about the music he just heard that incapacitated him. He was starting to believe his cousin.

The cousin dropped his pants and walked closer in his tight yellow boxers. "Are you not even gonna thank me for that music I just played you?"


With a hazy mind, Beegee knelt and pulled down the underwear. He started sucking the cock. It felt natural to have a dick in his mouth. Just like yesterday. And the day before that.

Both of them do not need to go to school. They can stay there. He can just suck this dick all day.

The door opened. His uncle came in and exclaimed, "good job son. You made him ready again."

His uncle came to him and removed his briefs. Then started fucking his ass. Just like he did yesterday. And the day before that.

Beegee did not need to go back to school. His cousin should go to music school. So, he could play more songs for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment