If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, June 10, 2016

[SS-148] Vain Roommate



[VAIN ROOMMATE]

Eldan almost busted the door of his small apartment.

"Vener! Vener!" he called out in anger as he stormed inside the house.

The college student who shared that apartment with, emerged from his bedroom, "why are you shouting again, Eldan?!"

"This is your fault. You spent two hours in the bathroom and I came after you. I got to work late today! I got reprimanded!" Eldan said furiously, "and what the heck. You look stupid now you vain faggot."

Eldan has always critiqued Vener for being too vain for a man, calling him, "Vain Vener."

At that time, Vener was wearing white designer bikini briefs. Also, a black plaster was across the bridge of his nose.

"Chill, Enraged Eldan. This is a plast that takes off black heads. My skin's too perfect for that," Vener said, "and I'm sorry, if you were late. You always wake up earlier than me and you are always first in the bathroom."

"Ugh... now it's my fault? You know how difficult it is for me to wake up at 4am just to accommodate you?" Eldan growled.

Vener approached him and held his shoulders, "shh... calm down. I'm sorry. Let me make it up to you."

Then Vener kissed him. As their tongues swirled, Eldan felt his rage subside.

"Aww shucks Vain Vener... I can't stay mad at you if you kiss me like that," said Eldan to his housemate with benefits, "but I still feel bad about being late."

Vener turned around and pulled down his briefs. "Let my ass make it up to you, Enraged Eldan."

"Haha. Oh yeah. I'm gonna ragefully fuck you alright. Hmm..." Eldan muttered.

"Careful in slapping my ass this time okay?" Vener warned, "I just shaved my buns."

No comments:

Post a Comment