If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, October 5, 2015

[SS-041] Red Hermit



Follow the man in photo: @silversouldance on twitter



[RED HERMIT]

"Wh-where am I?" you feebly ask as you regain your consciousness.

You sit up from after lying unconscious for who-knows-how-long. You find yourself in the middle of a large and empty white room.

You look around and find a lean man standing a few feet from you, wearing a shiny red mask and a red g-string covering only his crotch. You are blinded by the light coming from the white bulb behind him.

"You are safe now," he tells you reassuringly.

"Woah! You're The Red Hermit!" You exclaim as you recognize the hero in front of you, "what am I doing here? What happened?"

"You were crossing railroad tracks when your feet got stuck on the metal,"  he narrates to you with his velvety low voice, "a train was rushing to you. You panicked too much, it made you faint. It's a good thing I was there to take you off your distressful situation."

"Thank you Red Hermit!" you tell the masked vigilante, "how can I repay you?"

The masked man grins, "I only ask one thing from the men I save from danger."

Your hear leaps. Unlike many superheroes in town, you know that the Hermit was known for sexually claiming the men he saved. You are unsure because you have never done anything sexual with another man before.

He smiles at you, "I can read your doubts. Peer into my eyes and I'll save you from them."

Reluctantly, you stare into his eyes. And the moment you do so, a hunger builds up within you--- a hunger to serve the sexy masked man before you.

Your knees fall involuntarily as he walks toward you.

Your palms slide from his thighs up to his chest. They go down again to pull the hero's only cloth covering.

His mighty cock springs free and hits your cheek.


After a moan escapes your lips, you devour the heroic penis in front of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment