If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

[SS-042] Gym Buds


[GYM BUDS]

"Hey, Owen. Let's do a selfie in front of this mirror," Dale told his friend.

"Sure!" Owen agreed.

And they did. They took a snapshot of their amazingly muscular and almost identical body and looks with only gym towels around their waists.

After, taking the picture, they both went into the empty sauna room like they usually do after their workout.

"I've got to tell you something, bro," Owen spoke as he sat beside his friend on the bench inside the hot, humid room.

"Yeah?"

"This is my last day at the gym."

Dale's eyes widened, "oh? Why is that?"

"I'm leaving tomorrow. With the wife and the kids. We both found jobs in Australia," Owen replied.

"Oh," Dale weakly muttered, "wow. That was sudden."

Owen smiled meekly, "I know. I can't believe we've actually been gym buddies and friends for two years now."

Dale chuckled, "yeah. And now you're leaving. I'm gonna miss you buddy."

"Yeah, it's going to be hard finding someone else to replace me as your spotter," Owen said, "no one can lift weights as heavy as yours."

"I know..." Dale dismissed darkly.

Then silenced filled the room.

Owen was supposed to stand up to add more water to the rocks when Dale held his thighs and pulled him into a kiss.

Owen was surprised. He never knew that his married and equally alpha male friend had the hots for him! But Dale's kisses were too passionate for him to resist. He parted his lips and surrendered.

After a minute, Dale pulled away and sadly smiled, "I've been wanting to do that for a long long time. I should have done it sooner."

Owen, overwhelmed by new peculiar feelings inside him, smirked and responded, "yeah. Maybe you should have."

Dale seemed startled at his response. His eyes sparkled. "Hey, you want to spend your last night in a hotel room with me?"


Owen kissed him again and said, "sure Dale. I want to spend my last moments with my fucking sexy gym buddy."

No comments:

Post a Comment