If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, July 13, 2018

[SS-475] Incest Thread


[INCEST THREAD]

Hello guys, it feels like last week, I'm totally disgusted by incest, but I've been seeing my first degree cousin and he is a snack.
- a thread (?)
|

My dad brought me to the resort that my aunt owned. I didn't want to at first because I should have been meeting my grindr date but what the heck. The resort's really nice.
|

My auntie welcomed us in the presidential suite and when she opened the door, there was this really hot guy on the couch and I was all; is this auntie's new boyfriend?
|

I was hauling my large bag when she shouted, "hey DM! Don't just stand there. Help your cousin!"
|

BIIIITCH I NEVER SAW DM BUT I ALWAYS HEAR HIM FROM MY DAD'S STORIES. I DIDN'T EXPECT HIM TO BE SUCH A SNACK. HE IS HELLA HOT LORD.
|

He stands up and shakes my hand. I get an eyeful of his round ass. He walked over to me and said, "You must be Elvin. Uncle always talks about you! I never knew you were handsome!"
Gawd! I quivered!
|

He helps me get my stuff. Gawd. I know I'm all muscles and I can do things on my own. But I just want to see his muscles flex inside his sando as he took my stuff.
|

After I fixed my things, he said that he would be staying with us in the suite so that he could attend to our needs. He would be sleeping on the sofa. I offered that he could sleep with me. He said yes.
BITCH JAKFHKJAKFHK
|

He saw me looking outside the window. He told me that the water in the pool is nice. I asked if he wanted to swim with me. OMG he grinned and said yeah! But he just had to go to another room first and get his swim stuff.
|

I ran down to the pool and took my clothes off. I swam in my designer trunks. I hope he finds me sexy.
|

OMG guys! When he got into he water, he was only in black swim trunks. Man, he was so fucking hot! He was fucking built! I wanted to eat him right there and then. 


He said, "damn cous! You're so packed!" Shit I was speechless. I was staring at his abs. And his body. Shit!
|

So we horsed around the pool. Gawd. You might find this unreal but he was flirting with me. He was grinding his bulge on my ass. Then he whispered, "like that Elvin?"
|

OMG of course I said yes! We raced back to my room, and there he sucked me. Gawd guys. A masc is sucking my cock! Fuck he gives good blowjobs.
|

Then he let me fuck him guys! Shit. He was so fucking sexy. His body was all ripped. He was moaning like a mad man. Good thing dad was out.
|

Best. Sex. Ever.
|

We had sex all night. All day. Haha. But of course we have to leave soon. Wait guys he's behind me... Oh my gawd he's gonna fuck me. OMahsgsjdiduxbdu173&+"9

No comments:

Post a Comment