If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

[SS-336] Yard Cleaning


[YARD CLEANING]

"Hello Mr. Shums, I am the guy you contacted online for yard cleaning services."

Mr. Shums gasped at the man who was standing at his doorstep. He was shirtless. An axe was on the top of his shoulder. He bore his muscular frame proudly.

Mr. Shums was an old single man. He never came out as gay, because he was living in a conservative community. He hid his desires and only had relations with men whenever he was om vacation.

But this young virile hunk was too sexy. It was hard for him to stop himself from blushing.

With a shaky voice, he instructed the man regarding the chores that were needed to be done. Then the hunk was off to work.

Mr. Shums went to his room and peeped through his window. He gazed at the athletic creature working on his yard. He wished he could touch those pecs and lick the sweat.

While he was watching, he whipped his cock out and jacked off while imagining all the lewd things he wanted to do with that body.

Shortly after, his cum flew to the wall. He was spent. He fell asleep as soon as he got up on the bed.

His consciousness returned when he felt something moist covering his once again hard cock. He woke up and saw the laborer still shirtless and sucking his dick.

"Oh my gaaawd," Mr. Shums moaned.


The man stood up straight, "oh hey sir! I'm done with the work. Sorry if I just barged in here. I was looking for you. I was thinking of getting extra money when I found you here and I heard you mumbling how you want me to suck your cock so I did."

"Oh shit you are one hot kiddo," Mr. Shums declared.

The hunk grinned, "so should I continue? For fifty bucks?"

Mr. Shums pushed his head back to the penis. "Yeah. If you do good and let me fuck you, I'm gonna double it."

No comments:

Post a Comment