If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

[SS-156] Friendly Recruitment


*Master.*

*Yes, my slave.*

*My best friend and I are already done with our swim.*

*Good.*

*We're already showering.*

*Take a pic of him and you. Send it in this chatbox.*

*slave_and_his_friend.jpg*

*Wow. He is as delectable as you. And I'm glad you're both wearing the trunks I gave you. I cannot wait for you to bring him to me.*

*Yes master. Let my sexy friend experience the wonderful feeling of submission.*

*I will my slave. I will.*

*Master?*

*Yes?*

*Can you let me play with him too?*

*What do you plan to do to him?*

*I want to kiss him, master, to feel his body in my pals. To taste his skin. To suck his cock and to be fucked by him. But only if you allow me to, master.*

*How about we both fuck you? Enter your ass at the same time?*

*Oh my gawd. That will be perfect master. Thank you!*

No comments:

Post a Comment