If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, June 20, 2016

[SS-152] Fire Dancer



[FIRE DANCERS]


"OMG! Look honey! Fire dancers!"  

Favio looked at the direction where his girlfriend was facing. He saw that there were three people who were being watched by a group of people by the shore.  

He took his girlfriend to a vacation with him for their anniversary. The beach they visited was not only known for the sand and the waves, but also night activities, such as the fire dance show.  

As they got closer, he discovered that the group of exotic performers were comprised with two females and one male.  

Favio was easily captivated by the swirling flames that were being masterfully handled by the dancing locals. The performers were wearing skimpy clothing. The ladies were wearing skimpy two piece yellow bikinis. While the man was wearing a tight short shorts of the same color. The short was unbuttoned, and the black briefs he wore can be seen through the flimsy yellow material.  

The dancers looked very erotic. The heat of the fires they held and played with made their bodies sweat profusely. The thin sheet of perspiration made their skin glow as the light of the flames shone on them.  

But to his confusion, Favio's eyes voluntarily locked with the lone male fire dancer. He has never seen a lean male body looked so erotic like that. The dancer moved gracefully and seductively.   His weird feelings intensified when their stares met. His eyes moved to the dancer's growing member inside the briefs.  

Favio's daze was awoken by his girlfriend nudging him, "look... The people are taking pictures with the dancers."  

"You want me to take your picture with them?" he offered.  

"No. You know I'm scared of being very near flames. You go. I'll take your pic," she responded.  

Favio handed his phone to her. His feet led him to the male dancer.   Understanding the cue, the performer posed while holding the spinning flame above them.  

Favio went beside the dancer. He could feel the heat of their bodies. She started taking many pictures of them.  

"I saw you staring..." the dancer teased in a hushed voice.  

"I-- I--" Favio stuttered, the new lust overwhelming him, "I have to go now."  

Favio walked away and brought his girlfriend back to their hotel.  

In the middle of their slumber, he was suddenly awoken by a rush of heat inside him. He felt the need to go out into the balcony.

To his surprise, the male dancer he lusted for was there.  

"I saw you staring," the sexy performer mumbled as his hands roamed around his still sweaty and shiny body.  

Favio sighed, "yes, I was. And I wish I could do more than just stare."  

The dancer winked, "your girlfriend must be a lucky girl... You're one hot stud too."  

"You think, I can be a fire dancer too?" Favio asked coyly.  

The sexy man in yellow stepped closer to him. "Yeah. You seem like a good candidate for fire dancing. But first, let me extinguish your heat."  

They kissed passionately. Favio's hands roamed around his body, found his big brief bulge and squeezed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment