If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

[SS-051] Library Assistant




[LIBRARY ASSISTANT]

"Hi, Sir! I'd like to ask if we have an original copy of Foucault's 'Discipline and Punish'?” Jed asked the young man at the library counter.

The man looked at him and smiled, "yes, we do have that book. I've borrowed that before. It's in the archives. It's a pretty old book."

"I see, where do I find it?" Jed inquired further.

The man stood up, "I'll take you there."

"How about the counter?"

"Oh, it'll be fine," the library man wearing black shirt and khaki pants dismissed, "there's not many people today. And I'm just a student assistant, so my job description's pretty loose. Haha."

The assistant lead the way and Jed followed. They were going to the most distant shelves in the library.

"Why're you reading Foucault?" the assistant asked while they were walking.

"Oh, it's a required reading for my Social Theory class," Jed responded.

They stopped at the slightly dark area of the library, where the shelves were filled with dingy, old books.

The assistant took out a book and handed it to him, "here you go. Discipline and Punish by Michel Foucault. It's a tough read. But it'll change the way you see the world."

Jed accepted the very old book and scanned it a bit, "wow, thanks for the tip."

"Foucault also wrote a lot about sexuality. About how the evil of homosexuality was just invented and how heterosexuality is just a collective imagination," the student kept narrating.

Jed stopped and looked at him funny, "and you believe that?"

The assistant nodded, "yeah. It's actually mind blowing. Actually, it helped me to accept that I can be attracted to guys too."

Jed suddenly felt uncomfortable, "uhm. I did not need to know that. I'll be going now. Thanks."

"Wait!" he called out. Then he took his shirt off, "you aren't attracted to me at all?"

"N-nooo... I'm not," Jed stuttered as he stared at the smooth, muscled body exposed by the library assistant in front of him.

"Oh. That's too bad. I won't be able to suck your cock then," the hunk dismissed.

"You want to suck my cock?!" Jed mumbled in disbelief.

The muscled library guy smirked, "as soon as you walked up to me at the counter."

"Do it. Fuck heterosexuality!" Jed mindlessly spoke as he unzipped his pants and released his penis.

The college student fell on his knees and devoured the cock in front of him like a pro.


Overwhelmed with pleasure, Jed dropped the book and murmered to himself, "thank you, Foucault."

1 comment:

  1. Can't help but feel that this story is about me. Well, in my version, I was the one kneeling down.😉
    xoxo
    Jed

    ReplyDelete