If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, October 2, 2015

[SS-040] Young Uncle


[YOUNG UNCLE]

"Hey, why are you home so late?"

You freeze upon hearing a familiar baritone voice. You turn to your right and saw your youngest uncle reclining on the sofa inside the house.

He wears only black briefs, his muscular frame spread out and on display.

"H-hey... Uncle," you respond nervously.

"I like your strategy. Waiting for everyone to sleep before sneaking out to wherever you're going to and then coming back before dawn," he says, "I used to do that too you know."

You shake your head, "please don't tell Dad. He'll kill me."

He smirks and stands up. "I know. I waited such a long time to get you in this situation."

"Huh? What do you mean?" you ask, confused.

He walks to you and grabs your crotch, "hmmm."

"Wait what are you doing?" you retort. But you do not move. Somehow, his firm touching of your bulge and the hot and slightly sweaty body against you makes you flinch.

Your uncle has been staying in your house for the past three weeks after getting fired from his job.

His presence in the house has never disturbed you, but there is something about the way he looks at you at times that makes you feel uncomfortable.

"You're getting hard," he whispers to you as he puts more pressure on your cock, "blue balls?"

"Ugh... The girl I was flirting at the bar an hour ago didn't get me off in the car," you tell him with a yearning.

"She didn't let you fuck her?" He inquires with a deep voice.

"No."

"Let's fix that then."

Then your uncle eases his briefs down and bends over in front of you.


"Fuck me. Unload your cum into my ass before your father wakes up."

No comments:

Post a Comment