MORNING JAZZ
I wake up in this fancy old room, sunlight hitting my body through the big windows. First thing I do is grab my headphones and turn on that secret Spotify playlist. Jazz. Dirty, low-down jazz that no opera singer should ever listen to. But fuck it feels good.
The saxophone starts slow and I feel it in my chest. My body wakes up fast. I throw the blanket off and stand there in just my tight white briefs, muscles still warm from sleep. I start walking around the room, rolling my shoulders, feeling my pecs bounce a little. The music gets deeper and my cock starts swelling in the briefs.
I don’t care who sees through the window. I dance slow, hips moving, hands running down my abs. Sweat starts forming on my skin. The trumpet hits a high note and I grind my hips harder, feeling my bulge get thicker, the head of my dick pushing against the fabric.
The jazz gets wilder. I drop low, thighs burning, ass flexing as I move. My nipples are hard. My balls feel heavy. I’m breathing heavy now, sweat running down my chest and stomach, soaking into the waistband of my briefs.
The music builds and builds. That dirty saxophone solo hits and I can’t hold it. I grab my bulge, squeezing hard while I keep dancing. My cock throbs like crazy. I moan loud as the first shot of cum blasts into my briefs, hot and thick. Then another, and another. I keep moving through it, hips jerking, soaking the front of my underwear completely. Cum runs down my thigh.
The song ends and I stand there panting, chest heaving, briefs ruined and clinging to my spent cock. I feel alive. Energized. Horny but satisfied.
I pull the wet briefs off, wipe my abs with them, and toss them aside. Time to get ready for rehearsal.
Nobody knows about my morning jazz ritual. Nobody knows how it makes me cum like a slut before I go sing like an angel.
--------------
If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!



No comments:
Post a Comment