If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, September 16, 2026

[SS-1745] Tattooed Racer


TATTOOED RACER

This was the fourth time this year that Kai showed up at my underground garage, shirtless, covered in fresh sweat and new ink, that cocky smirk on his face. The kid was a fucking menace — gang member, underground racer, pure trouble. And every time he wrecked another one of my bikes with his stupid street fights, he came crawling back to me.

“Boss… I fucked up the Ducati last night,” he said, voice low and rough, flexing his thick arms as he walked around the blue beast I kept locked away. “But look at this one, man. This blue monster is calling my name.”


I leaned against the wall, already half-hard just watching him. The way those tight black briefs hugged his fat cock and muscular ass made my mouth water.

“You’ve burned through three high-end bikes this year, Kai. What makes you think I’m giving you this one?”

He turned to me, eyes dark and hungry. He knew exactly what he had to do.


The tattooed racer stepped close, his hard body radiating heat. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his sweaty abs, guiding my fingers down the deep cuts of his muscle.

“C’mon, old man,” he growled, voice dripping with arrogance. “You know I’m worth it. This body… this dick… it’s all yours if you give me the keys.”

He dropped to his knees right there on the cold garage floor, yanked my pants down and swallowed my cock like a starving animal. Wet, sloppy, noisy — gagging himself on my dick while looking up at me with those dangerous eyes.

“Fuck… you’re such a whore when you want something,” I groaned, grabbing his hair.

Kai stood up, turned around, and bent over the blue motorcycle, pulling his briefs down. That thick, tattooed ass was presented like a gift.

“Take it, Boss,” he said, voice rough. “Fuck me raw and the bike is mine.”

I didn’t hesitate. I slammed into him hard, pounding that tight muscular ass while he moaned like a bitch against the fuel tank. Every thrust made his heavy cock slap against the shiny blue bodywork.

“Harder, you rich fuck,” he growled. “Make me earn it.”

I railed him mercilessly until I filled his guts with my load. He came right after, shooting all over the motorcycle seat without even touching himself.

Panting and dripping cum, Kai turned around with that same cocky grin.

“So… we got a deal?”

I tossed him the keys, still catching my breath.

“Take the fucking bike. But next time you wreck it… you’ll be paying with that ass for a whole week.”

Kai laughed, pulling up his briefs.

“Deal, Boss.”





--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment