If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

[SS-429] Bestfriend Dance



[BESTFRIEND DANCE]

As soon his friend walked out of the comfort room at the office, Chopro charged into him.

"Fuck you, Royce!" he growled.

Royce's buff body pushed him away, "what the fuck is wrong with you, Chopro?!"

"I thought you were my friend! Getting into my girlfriend as soon as you get the chance," Chopro angrily replied, "you know we were gonna get married! Volunteering to strip for her bridal shower? You are just desperate aren't you?!"

Royce crossed his arms, "look your girlfriend came to me. I didn't volunteer. She said that her friends were fond of me and asked if I could stripdance for a price. You know her friends are hot. So, I didn't reject the offer."

"Fuck you. You're a pervert. You're just after my girl!" Chopro raised his fist.

Royce held his arm to stop the punch, "don't be rash Chopro. You know I can hella fight you and beat you up." Then he took out his phone, "I'll email a video clip that they took of us during the party last night."

After a few taps, Chopro received the email.

"You'll see that your jealousy is senseless you fool." Then Royce walked away.

Chopro walked into a cubicle inside the restroom. He downloaded the video.

The first frame that you see is your girl and her friends dancing to music. Then they turn the camera to the kitchen top turned stage.

Royce was on top of it, gyrating sensually in designer briefs. His body had shine oil on it. It showed all of his muscles in detail. He had a hard bulge inside the briefs.

Then Royce took a glass of water. He splashed it onto his naked torso. The liquid traced the lines that separated his defined muscle groups. It made his white bulge see through. There was a sizeable snake inside.

 Chopro was breathing heavily as he watched his friend dance sexually. He did not know why but he started feeling hot.

He waited if the girls would make a sexual advance. But Royce would just tease them and then move away when they start touching the hard body.

The tem minute video finished without any inappropriate act between his girlfriend and his friend. Chopro was sweating and confused.

He apologized to Royce, who was quick to forgive him. They shook hands. Chopro was looking at his friend in a different way now.

That night, Chopro's sleep was troubled. All he dozed off to were images of his sexy and handsome friend and his titilating dance moves. 

At the end of the dream, he saw his hands reach out to Royce's bulge to touch it.

Chopro woke up, sweaty and with a strange boner in his pants. He went out of his apartment and went up to the rooftop of the building. He leaned his hand on one of the water containers as he felt the morning sun touch his skin.


"Damn you Royce," he muttered under his breath.

"Hey Chopro, still thinking about my show?"

He turned and saw Royce also standing under the sun in his briefs. Royce body was rocking.

"What are you doing here?" Chopro panicked.

"I also live in this apartment building, stupid," Royce replied sarcastically, "soo... You want to see me move it?" He started to twirl sensually.

"Oh gahd," Chopro involuntarily dropped his joggers, whipped out his cock and jacked it off.

Royce smirked and walked closer. He knelt and gyrated. He said, "cum on my body, my sexy friend."


No comments:

Post a Comment