If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, March 16, 2018

[SS-424] Photoshoot Heat


[PHOTOSHOOT HEAT]

Cermit went out of the studio as soon as his turn for the shoot was finished. There was no one in the balcony. He sat down and palmed his face.

His blood was racing in his veins. His chest was thumping loudly. He was sweating profusely. He sat down on the floor.

The photoshoot was for the school calendar. The varsity players from different sports were invited to pose half naked. Their muscular torsos would be used to pander to ladies who would buy the calendars to support the funds of the major sorority in the University.

Cermit was the one volunteered by the weightlifting team. He was reluctant because he was a closeted gay man. It was already difficult being surrounded by burly weightlifters. Being together with other handsome and sexy sportsmen in a sexy photo shoot maybe something he would not be able to handle.

And he was right. He flinched at the sight of every dashing athlete that posed for the cameras. These were the finest man meats in the campus. His virgin and curious mind shot up his libido. He almost could not control the tenting of his pants because of the erection.

Then he saw someone come out of the studio. It was Fozzie, the assistant captain of the football team.


He gasped weakly. Fozzie was undeniably the hottest man in the bunch, wearing only tight jeans. He had blonde hair, beautiful eyes and a smooth strong body. 

Fozzie stood at the edge at the other end of the balcony. He was peering out. It seemed like he was already finished with his set.

The image did not help quell Cermit's lust. He could not help but stare at the adonis beside him.

To his horrors, Fozzie turned to his direction. "Hey buddy! What are you doing there?"


Cermit swallowed, "oh uhm. I just... I'm just getting some fresh air. It's hot inside the studio."

"Yeah. I was sweating like crazy out there. I didn't need body oil to make me shine," Fozzie joked.

Cermit drank at the sight of Fozzie's highlighted muscles.

Fozzie walked to him and sat beside him, "you were great by the way. I was looking at you the whole time you posed on cam."

Cermit blushed, "huh. Uh thanks? It was my first time. I was really really nervous."

Fozzie smiled, "oh really? I couldn't tell." Then he smirked, "well actually, I kind of can tell." Then he pawed on Cermit's crotch.

Cermit flinched. His crush was feeling his hardon, "ohhh gawd."

Fozzie kisses him. He readily gives in.

"I want to suck you," Fozzie mumbled.

Cermit swallowed, "you're gay? I couldn't tell."

Fozzie grinned, "we're gonna teach you how to improve your gaydar. But for now, I'm gonna introduce you to the glorious feeling of oral sex. Ever had a guy suck your cock before?"

Cermit shook his head, "nope. Especially, not from a hot guy like you."

Fozzie winked, opened his fly and sucked on his cock.

Cermit closed his eyes. It felt amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment