If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, November 13, 2017

[SS-371] Tennis Star


[TENNIS STAR]

Phoen entered the gates of the city park that morning. He was very excited to meet his Grindr date. They have been talking for a month before they decided to finally see each other personally.

As he walked to the exact meeting place, he saw people crowding at the tennis court. His curiosity led him to the group.

It was national tennis superstar, Foxor. He was already leaving with his bag. He was waving at people and signing autographs.

Phoen wanted to have the autograph from the celebrity athlete. He was still many minutes ahead from the eyeball anyway. 

He made his way through the crowd until he was able to hand his planner and ballpen to the star. 

"What's your name?" Foxor asked as he took the book.

"Phoen," he replied giddily as he gazed at the handsome face and muscular body of the tennis idol.

"Thank you!" Foxor said smiling as he handed back the planner.

Phoen gave one last glance at the sportsman before he walked.

He sat on the bench as he waited for his date.

He received a message from grindr. "Hey P. I'm here at the ruins at the back of the museum."

Excitedly, Phoen hurried to the specific place. 

He was surprised to find that Foxor was there, wearing jeans and nothing else.


"Hey, it's you again!" Foxor greeted him.

"Ah yeah. I'm waiting for my Grindr date," Phoen replied.

Foxor's eyes widened, "oh! So, you're P!"

"Haha yeah and you must be OXO?" asked Phoen.

Foxor nodded, "yeah. Dude! You're hot. I don't know if you noticed I was checking you out when you asked for my autograph."

"You were wearing shades. I hope you didn't notice me oggling at you!" Phoen said blushing.

Foxor walked to him, "well. I can see now." Then they kissed.

Foxor dropped his jeans. "Suck me man!"

"We can't do it here!" Phoen panicked.

Foxor pushed him down, "trust me this'll be fun. Later tonight, I'll let you fuck me in the tennis court."

As Phoen sucked the star in broad daylight, he thought that fucking him in public would feel estatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment