If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, April 14, 2017

[SS-280] Hay Hot


[HAY HOT]

Tap was assigned to work in the warehouse of tons of haystacks in a large horse racing facility. He was doing inventories and cleaning the place when someone entered the area.

"Tap?"

He knew that voice. He turned and saw Seiah, the youngest son of the owner of the popular horse rae track.

The high pitched tone gave him a clue that the young man was up to no good.

"Mr. Seiah. What can I do for you?" Tap asked dryly.

Seiah held up two pieces of clothing. "I need to do a shoot for my fashion photography class at the university. I want you to be my model."

"I... I don't model... And not in... those..." Tap responded upon seeing that the items were swimwear.

"I'll pay you a hundred and fifty bucks..." Seiah offered winking.

"Wow. Okay..." He agreed. It was big money. "But I told you... I am not gay sir..."

Seiah, who was actively coming on to him since last month, smiled, "I know. I am not asking sex from you. I need you to wear these and pose for the camera."

Tap received the items, went to the comfort room to wear them and returned to his boss, who was already holding a camera.

Seiah looked at his physique as he positioned in front. His musculature became built because of long hours of menial work and quick visits in the cheap gym beside his home. Apparently, the head's son has a penchant for his body.

Seiah spoke. "The shorts look good on you. Pose with the haystack as your background."

And so, Tap tentatively assumed positions. Sometimes, he would follow the instructions of Seiah who kept taking pictures of him while licking lips.

After a multitude of shots, Seiah said, I presume you are wearing the speedos under that short."

"Do I really have to?" Tap asked exasperatedly.

"I am paying you," Seiah reminded.

Tap let out a sigh and pushed his shorts down and revealed his black speedo that fit him snugly.


"Gawd. You look so sexy Tap," Seiah praised.

Tap just blushed.

Seiah started suggesting more daring poses that made him look more seductive. Tap awkwardly followed these.

In the middle of the photoshoot, Seiah approaches him and started touching him while placing him in certain poses. He noticed the the young man was also stealing pinches at his muscles.

Seiah made him turn around. And to his surprise, he heard something unzip. Then his trunks was pulled down.

"Gawd you are so hot! I'm gonna fuck you!"

"Wait, no wait?! WAIT. NO. OH FUCK. THAT HURTS!"

Tap was whimpering in pain as he was fucked by the man's raging penis. He felt too helpless to even resist and struggle away.

Seiah reached for his cock. "Oh you're getting hard. You like this?!"

Tap buried his face in the hay and shrieked, "oh gawd yes. Fuck me!"


No comments:

Post a Comment