If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

[SS-063] Steroid Thieves



[STEROID THIEVES]

"Darn it, this is fucking embarrassing," Oslec told his friend, "we're in this fucking rooftop barely clothed. This is your fault!"

"My fault?!" Juno retorted, "you were the one who had this brilliant idea of robbing the drug store."

"Oh yeah?! As if you didn't agree to it. You were the one who jarred the shelves while I got the steroids," Oslec answered, "so stupid!"

"Okay can we not argue? Let's just figure out how we'll escape!" Juno dismissed.

"No, we can't do that. The owner's got the cctv tapes to prove that we did rob the store. We might get in jail. We're in this faggot's hands now!" Oslec explained.

"What do you think this sick faggot will do to us?!" Juno spoke with worry.

Oslec sighed, "I dunno. He had us naked already. Maybe he'll suck our dicks or something."

Juno grunted, "gawd. That's just sick. I can't believe we got stuck in this situation. Maybe we should have just not considered joining that bodybuilding contest so we wouldn't the steroids anymore."

Oslec shrugged, "well, nothing much we can do. We just have to muster what this faggot drug store owner asks us to do. And just move on."

"No you dick heads, I'm not gonna suck your disgusting dicks," a voice exclaimed from behind them. "Damn. You guys look hot in your briefs."

The brawny drug store owner was walking up to them with the CCTV tape on his hand.

"Look, dude. Can you just let you go and work for you to pay for the damages we cost your store a while ago?" Juno pleaded.

The owner nodded, "yeah. I'll make you work alright. But not in the store. Today you'll be my fucking sex slaves or I'll give these tapes to the police."

"Okay, so what do you want us to do? Fuck you?!" Oslec challenged.

"Nah, won't want those puny dicks in my ass," the man groaned, "I want you guys to fuck each other."

Juno gasped, "we can't do that?! We aren't fags!"

The owner shrugged, "well I guess I'll have to report."

"Wait!" Oslec called out, "we'll do what you want. Just give us the steroids that we wanted."

"What the hell man?!" Juno grumbled.

"Sure. Give me a good show and I'll give you all my stocks," the owner replied grinning.

Oslec reached out to his friend, "look dude. It can't be that bad. We both haven't done this before. But it's worth trying. So we can just get away with this."

"Fuck, I'm not doing any faggy shit!" Juno complained, "you should---"

Juno was stopped by his friend's mouth closing in on his. He was so surprised. He resisted and tried to recoil first, but Oslec's body clung to him too tightly already.

"Let's just do this, okay?" Oslec muttered softly, "who knows, we might enjoy it."

"Damn, are you gay?" Juno asked in disbelief.

Oslec touched his friend's bulge, "I don't know. I've never done this before. But there's something about you in this blue sexy briefs. Damn."

Juno could not answer. But he was starting to feel weird for his friend as well.

"Hey, you Mr. Kisser. Suck his dick," the owner ordered.

Oslec shrugged, "here goes nothing." He knelt, freed his friend's cock and put it in his mouth.

Juno squirmed as he felt his friend's amateur mouth greedily take his manhood.


The owner took his own dick out and jacked it off. He hit jackpot on these two burglars.

No comments:

Post a Comment