If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

[SS-420] Nephew Seduction


[NEPHEW SEDUCATION]

You see him walking towards the car. You prepare yourself. You take off your clothes and wait for him to arrive. The car is tinted so he cannot see you.

He stands beside the driver's door where you are. He gets his keys and opens the vehicle.

You see the older man's surprised face, "what the hell are you doing here? I thought I told you that I don't want to see you again?!"

You place your fingers to your lips. "Oh come on uncle. Stop trying to resist me. Just stop."

"Move out!" he orders. His eyes are glued to your lean body.

"Are you sure that you want me to go out into your house's garage? What if your new wife sees me?" you challenge.

"Ugh... He groaned. Just get in there. Move to the other side," he starts pushing you in, "how the fuck did you even get in here?!'

"Haha. Secret," you say coyly, "so come on Uncle. Let's fuck! I fucking missed you!"

His jaw drops, "I told you not to bug me anymore! I just came back from my honey moon. I thought we had a clear agreement. After I get married, we can't fuck around anymore."

You place hands behind your head, stretch out your ripped body and expose your hardening bulge inside your black briefs, "yeah but can your wife satiate your need for cock? For this sexy manly body you can't get enough of for the last three years?


He swallows, "heyy don't do this to me please. You promised that you'll be the one to stay away when I got married. Because you know I can't fucking resist you."

"Oh come on. It's not like I'll we want sex from you everyday. We can like do this, every week... Or ever month or whatever," you tell him austerely, "just don't leave me hanging dry."

"I-- I can't. I don't want to get into trouble." He already rubs his crotch in front of his pants.

You change positions. You turn and face your seat. You lift you ass high. You look at him seductively, "I bet you're wife's pussy isn't as tasty as my ass."


He places his hand on your brief clad butt, "oh yeag damn. Of course." He pulls the cloth down and kisses your ass. Then he finds your hole and rims it. He handles your bulge and squeezes it.

He releases your cock and says, "damn. I can't help it." Then he sucks it long.

You moan, "ohhh uncle please. Fuck me. Fuck me again."

He disengages and turns on the car. "Ugh. Okay. I'll just find us a motel."

Then you sped away from the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment