If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, December 15, 2017

[SS-385] Bestfriend Support


[BESTFRIEND SUPPORT]

It is the twentieth morning after the breakup. And you are already feeling much better. You wake up and see yourself in the mirror. You are regaining your muscle mass. You flex a little while you are in your red posing trunks.

You sit back down to your bed. You pull the drawer and take out a picture that you have been keeping.

The photo is of your ex fiance. She is the only girl you have learned to love. Your family supported your relationship. Wedding plans were already in place.

But your bisexual tendencies, while they were kept under wraps, only got stronger. You learned about online dating and secret men's club. You finally had the chance to explore your sexuality.

But one night, your girlfriend caught you having sex with your bestfriend, who you seduced from his own heterosexuality. You were able to make him let you suck his dick, until eventually you were fucking regularly.

After your discovery, your fiance immediately left you. Your family knew about this and they stopped communicating with you. For the last twenty days, you lived in shame and regret.

Your deep thinking is interrupted by metal falling downstairs. You quickly get up and move to the dirty kitchen where you heard the noise come from.

You find your bestfriend, standing in just his designer briefs, holding a paint brush.


"Good morning, handsome," he greets you.

You look at the initially painted walls, "what are you doing?! I told you, I like the house as it is. I don't want to change anything."

His muscular frame walks to you. He gives you a stringent look. "You have to move forward. You can't stop sulking about the past. We need to change your environment. To help you move on."

You shake your head, "I told you! I'm not ready!"

"Am I not enough for you?!" He bellows.

You flinch at his outburst.

"I thought the reason why you... why you made me gay... was that you wanted to be with me..." he spoke sadly, "when you told me we were just playing and you still wanted your girl, it was okay. I just tried to stop myself from falling for you. But now, I don't understand... why don't you just move on? Why don't you just take me? Beyond just a guy you sleep with."

Now you realize why he has not had a girlfriend since you got together. He fell deep for you.

You mutter, "I don't know what to say."

He kisses you, dearly. You respond to his soft lips.

"I love you buddy... can you let me help you move on?" he said sweetly.

You smirk and handle his crotch, "you know it's hard for me to say no to you when you're sexy like this."

He grins, "well. Just imagine. I'll be yours forever. My heart. My body."

You smile then kneel, "sounds like a good deal!" Then you skin down his briefs and suck his cock. 

Yeah. This man is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment