If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

[SS-384] Son Bait


[SON BAIT]

*Hey... we've been talking for some time now online... maybe we should meet...*

Rango read bottom4dads' last message. He had been using a twitter app under a pseudonym. There he had been sharing his deepest gay desires. He had a lot of followers because of his titilating sharings and his sexy torso pictures.

However, in reality, he has never had a gay experience. He was a straight man and had been a practicing heterosexual in his forty years of experience. He just used his anonymous online persona to sext with other men, usually those younger than him.

*I'm sorry... you know I am not into meetups. I have a family...*

*Awww. I'm sending you a picture... that might just change your mind...*

When the picture loaded, Rango almost dropped his phone. It was his eldest son, Arjhey.

In the image, the eighteen year old son was wearing a formal attire that he wears when he works as a waiter to pay for his college.

Arjhey currently lives in a dormitory near the university in the next city. Rango has not seen his son for months already.

He never saw any signs that his son might be gay. Just like him, Arjhey was very masculine: he had girlfriends, played sports, laid in bed with women and had similar friends.

*I'm sending another picture.*

It was Arjhey's half naked body. Rango was shocked at how muscular his son has gotten only a few months after he left for college.


He saved the pictures and uninstalled the application. Rango did not want trouble. 

The thought of his son flirting him and being actively gay online haunted Rango for weeks. He jacked off while imagining what would happen if he actually had sex with his son. But of course that would.not happen, since it was unclear if Arjhey was into incest.

A month after, it was term break. Arjhey visited their house. 

"Hi Dad!" the more manly muscular Arjhey greeted him.

Rango felt weird as he hugged his secretly gay son. He tried his best not to get hard. "Hiya son."

"I'm so stressed. I missed the beach!" Arjhey exclaimed, "I'll swim first before I fix my things." He then ran out of the house to the sea that was 30 meters away from the doorstep.

Rango could not resist it. He went out to see his mature young adult son. He got instantly hard when he saw the young man in speedos. Arjhey looked stunning.


"Hey Dad! Let's swim!" Arjhey pulled him into the water.

It was a good thing he was already in his shorts so he just allowed his son to take him.

"Finally, we meet, MachoDad," Arjhey mumbled grinning.

Rango's jaw dropped when he heard his son utter his gay account name. "How did you know?"

"I've been perving on you since I was six," Arjhey replied while touching his pecs, "I know how my sexy Dad's sexy body looks like."

"Damn... this is hot... so you are into me, son?" 

"Yeaaaah. So fuck me in the water. Let your son be the first to make you experience gay sex."

"I don't know son, your mother might--"

Arjhey kissed him. He kissed back. Their tongues swirled inside each other's mouths.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to read a series of this plot. The mixture of intensity and worriness make incest super hot! I hope you make a series out of this plot jockwonderlust :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kung pede mo ituloy sana ung sa pamilya ni misis...ok un..tnx sa mga ganito post kahit paano mainiit ang december ng mga single

    ReplyDelete