If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, November 24, 2017

[SS-376] Stranger Guide


[STRANGER GUIDE]

Garf was walking directionless around a grassy stream. He left the camp where he was staying in last night. He tried to look for the exotic flowers that glowed in the night.

However, in the middle of his tracks, his flashlight went off. He tried using his glow in the dark compass but it only got him more lost.

Now that the sun is up, he found himself in a completely different terrain. The cellsite was very far for him to use his phone to call for help.

With just his jeans on, Garf continued to explore the place with the hope that he would find the camp before his mates would leave that ecotourism site.

After aimlessly walking for an hour, he found a small hut. He heard water rustling.

He peeped at the opening and saw a lean man soaping himself while in white briefs. This was the first person he saw after he got lost.


Garf spoke, "ahhh excuse me. I'm lost. Would you know where the Wilder Private Camp is?"

The man poured water on himself to rinse the soap. He stepped out of the hut, "I don't know of such a thing. You got lost?"

"Yeah. I was looking for the flowers that glow at night."

"Ah... that I know where is," said the bathing man.

"Can you bring me there? Maybe I can find someone there to help me find my way," Garf requested, "I'll repay your kindness... please?"

The man smiled, "very well."

They travelled west for thirty minutes. The man did not bother to dry himself or wear anymore clothes.

They got to a rock formation. The sides had the glowing flowers.

In his excitement, Garf forgot about his demise and took pictures of the flowers with his phone.

Then he realized something and said, "there's no one else in here..."

The man shrugged, "well. It is very early. And the town where I came from is far. It just so happened that I was the one assigned to look after this parcel of land."

"Well, fair is fair..." Garf got his wallet, "I'll give you something for your troubles."

"No, I don't want money," the man interrupted.

"What do you want?"

"Your ass."

"Huh?! No! I'm not gay!" Garf retorted.

The man turned around, "well. Okay. I'll leave you here. Good luck finding your way back anywhere."

"WHAT?! NO! OKAY OKAY..." Garf bellowed.

The man smirked, "take off your jeans."

Reluctantly, Garf pulled down his pants. He felt the cold air touching his butt.

The semi-wet man skinned off his briefs and went behind him, "oh yeah. I wanted to fuck you ever since I saw you."

"Ahhh Gahd! Fucck!" Garf squealed as hard mass entered his behind.

"Ohhh gahd. You really are a hot virgin gaaaahd oooohhhh..." the man moaned as he pistoned at the ripe ass.

Garf started to feel weird but desirable feelings as the fucking went on. But he chose to keep silent. He just stared at the glowing flowers as his cock went full mast.

No comments:

Post a Comment