If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, November 3, 2017

[SS-367] Injured Client


[INJURED CLIENT]

Robhert was standing in a corner of the gym. It was a slow hour, just after lunchtime. He was looking at Indroe.

Indroe was one of the beastiest member of that gym. He pumped the heaviest iron in that place. He visited the center everyday to work out. He was the envy of all the men there, as he had a jacked bod.

However, this past month, Robhert noticed that Indroe was not interacting with the weights. He would arrive and just sit at the lobby. He would not do anything but play with his cellphone until it was closing time.

For some reason, Robhert felt the need to talk to the tamed gym champion.

"Hello Sir Indroe," he greeted as he sat in front of the man.

Indroe looked at him quizzically, "hello."

"I noticed that you haven't been lifting weights lately," Robhert asked.

"I got an injury. I fell down the stairs," he grumbled as he showed his shoulder with patches, "I'm not allowed to workout for an indefinite period of time."

Robhert lit up, "wow. I'm sorry about that. But hey, I'm not only a personal trainer here. I'm a licensed physical therapist. I can help you hasten your healing so you can lift again."

Indroe grunted and stood up, "you trainers are always ready to cash in on people. Taking advantage of our bad days." Then he left.

This left Robhert dumbfounded.

The next day, he again found Indroe sitting lonely at the table, drinking coffee.


Robhert approached the man, who seemed irritated that he was coming closer.

"Sir, sorry about yesterday," he apologized, "I was meaning to tell you that I can provide therapy services for you here at the gym for free. I mean, you are one of our most valued clients."

Indroe raised an eyebrow, "are you serious?"

Robhert nodded, "yeah. Honestly, you are one of the best ones here. So, I'd like to take care of you."

Indroe was skeptical, but he agreed. So, everyday they would spend an hour together. Robhert assisted him with functional shoulder exercises.

After two months, Indroe was lifting weights again. And more importantly, the two of them became close friends. They became each other's train buddies.

One day, after their session Indroe invited him, "hey. I got two passes to the new beach resort at a nearby island. My girlfriend's not available this weekend. Would you like to come with me?"

Robhert agreed, "oh yeah! Sure. I could use some relaxation."

Weekend came and they hit the beach. While Robhert was sunbathing, he saw Indroe come out of the gym. 

He could not believe how good his client looked in just pink speedos. He had a body of a mammoth. 


Indroe approached him and pulled him up, "stop lying around there. Let's fucking swim!" 

They ran towards the waves. They moved deeper until the water reached their chests.

"Hey buddy. Thank you for all your help. I was so down about what happened to me. I thought I couldn't bare my body anymore because of shrinking," Indroe spoke facing him, "you are a great PT. I reclaimed my body because of your patience."

"Hey dude. No worries. You are like my lifting hero. I'm glad I'm able to get you back on track!" he responded.

Suddenly, Indroe kissed him. In surprise, he had no choice but to kiss back.

"You're gay? I thought you have a girlfriend?" Robhert exclaimed.

"Well I'm bi. I'm thinking of breaking with her," Indroe admitted, "I'm infatuated to you. I'd like to date you... I mean, if that's okay with you."

Robhert kissed him, "of course. I've never been with a man. But I'm sure I'm bi and I'm fucking hot for you."

Indroe grinned and started wriggling under the water. His hand emerged holding the pink speedo, "I can let you fuck me?"

"Oh shit yeah! Turn around! Lemme fuck that muscle pussy of yours!" Robhert shouted as he turned the hunk around and pawed on the ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment