If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, November 30, 2015

[SS-065] Accidental Selfie



[ACCIDENTAL SELFIE]

Westin sat on a bench after a few laps in the pool. He looked at his right and found that the wall there had a mirror.

He was pleased with his reflection. He was working out diligently and it showed. His liking for designer swimwear like the striped white and blue bikini that he wore complimented his muscle toned body.

Westin got his phone from his bag and decided to take a few pictures of himself. He planned to send the images to his girlfriends email. He knew she liked to worship his body and it would be a turn on for her.

In the middle of his taking selfies, a burlier muscled man sat beside him. The man immediately saw what he was doing and bellowed, "hey! Are you fucking taking a picture of me?!"

"No man! I was taking selfies of myself before you sat there," he responded hoarsely.

The man held his arm and snorted, "don't you fucking play with me. I know you were taking a picture of me!"

"NO! DARN IT! LET GO OF ME!" Westin shouted. He tried to struggle away but the man's grip was too tight.

The man stood up and walked, dragging him along. He tried fighting but the man was too big for him.

The man took him to an empty comfort room and pushed him inside the cubicle. The man locked the door behind them.

"Please! Let me go! You gotta believe me man! I wasn't doing what you said!" Westin pleaded with a shaky voice.

The man grabbed his hips and turned him around. His back was now facing the man. The bigger man pushed his briefs down.

"What the?! What are you doing!" Westin panicked as he heard the sound of the man's trunks garter snap.

"If you wanted a piece of me, you should have asked nicely," the man whispered in his ear. He felt a hard foreign object entering his ass.

"Arrrgh! That fucking hurts!" Westing complained. He was already crying. He tried to force himself away but the man was too strong.

However, after minutes of the intense fucking of his ass, he started feeling the pleasure with the pain.

"Oh gawwd. Yes..." Westin started moaning.

The man grabbed the cellphone from his hand. He opened the camera and videoed the face as he was getting fucked.


"Now, that's a better selfie."


1 comment:

  1. Extraordinary. Hoping for another story like this.
    Kudos Man!

    ReplyDelete