If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, November 23, 2015

[SS-062] Piano Teacher




[PIANO TEACHER] 

The father sat silently on the sofa where he can clearly see the piano teacher and his son making music together.

He was captivated by the piece. He could not believe that his ten year old son could have already managed to play such an advanced concerto after a few months of enrolling him in the class of this well acclaimed music mentor. The expensive fees he paid was well worth it.

It was the first time that he actually witnessed the class. His son always urged him to go, but it was only now that he was free from his busy schedule to actually watch.

Also, what surprised him was that the piano teacher was younger than he expected, probably in his middle twenties. Also, he noticed that the man sported a good body too, based from the muscular wide back that stretched the blue fabric of the man's shirt.

When the class was finished, he summoned his son to go ahead to the car, leaving him and the teacher alone in the studio.

"Glad you visited us sir," the teacher spoke, "your son has told me many good things about you."

"Thanks," the father responded with a smile, "he always speaks very highly of you too. I could not believe how good he's gotten. And I also noticed him to be more focused in his tasks. I think your piano teaching also taught him that? Right?"

The pianist smirked, "well, music is a magical thing. It's so powerful that I can even use my keys for therapy. It helps people gain more acceptable behaviors. It also helped me focus in school and in working out."

"I can see that, your work outs have a good effect on your body," the fathet commended him.

The pianist smiled, "thank you. I believe that music is strong enough to make connections, even between two strangers. Like you and I. I hope the piece that your son and I were playing connected me to you."

The father nodded, "you know what? Actually, it did. At a certain level. It kind of opened my mind to you or something."

The teacher stood up and offered the piano seat, "you want to give it a try?"

The father sat and started playing Nocturne. That was his favorite.

While he was hitting the keys, the teacher massaged his shoulders. He started feeling more relaxed. He could also feel the pianist's bulge hitting his back.

The hands of the pianist went down to his pectorals. The music man's face fell against his. He continued playing the haunting tune.

The next thing the father knew was that he was kissing the soft lips of the pianist. His mind was on a daze. His loins were enraged. But he just continued tapping the keys, as if his life depended on it.

“I majored in piano. But you know what I minored in music?" the pianist whispered in his ears.

"What?" He replied with eyes closed.

"Horn performance," the teacher replied, "can I blow your horn while you do my keys?"


"Ugh. Yes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment