If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

[SS-057] Third Wheel



 [THIRD WHEEL]

You are trailing behind Yosh and Ton. The two invited you a week ago to a secluded place in the mountains where the three of you could relax.

It has been a long hike. After two hours of walking, the three of you decided to continue the trail with your tops off.

You are following Yosh and Ton is in front of him. As you walk, you notice how your two friends have improved their musculature since you last saw them two months ago.

Yes, it has been two months since your two close college friends have contacted you. But within that time, you knew that Yosh and Ton always hung out. You see their pics working out, eating out and travelling together.

Somehow, you have been concerned about why they started being distant from you. You plan to discuss it with the two when you reach your destination.

The secluded haven comes after the end of the high and long hanging bridge. You immediately set up a camp after getting there. The three of you sit together on the ground in a circle.

"Hey, we've got something to say," Yosh tells you nervously.

"What is it?" you ask.

"Well, you may have noticed that Yosh and I had been going out together more often, just the two of us. And we don't like you to think we're leaving you out," Ton explained.

Your forehead crumples, "well, I'm sorry, but before this trip, I felt very left out."

"I know. But please understand," Yosh pleads, "there's a reason behind why we go out as a duo now."

You raise your left eyebrow, "I'm listening."

Ton holds Yosh's hand, "we're a couple."

"WHAT?" you exclaim, "quit playing with me! You two are the straightest guys I've known!"

Yosh grins, "I used to think that too. Until Ton sucked my cock that night."

"Oh, that same night I fucked your ass too!" Ton retorts.

His friends notice his uneasiness and explain how they eventually tried out dating and admitting to themselves that they are actually gay and in love with each other.

"And you didn't bother to tell me until now," you mention darkly, "I still feel left out."

"Awww. Man. We're sorry. We know you're the straightest guy in the group. We were too scared to tell you at first," Yosh discloses.

You swallow and admit, "well, honestly I'm jealous of the both of you. I mean, why you and why didn't you guys come on to me?"

Ton's eyes widen, "wait?! So you mean, you wanted us to come on to you?"

"Well not really," you respond carefully, "at least before today. I mean your stories... just got me... you know... curious..."

"Oh, so you wanna do gay stuff with us?!" Yosh suggests.

You chuckle, "I don't know... Maybe?"

"Oh! Dear! How long have I lusted after you, if only you knew!" Ton says.


After a little coaxing, you find yourself sucking Yosh's cock and getting fucked by Ton's.

No comments:

Post a Comment