If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, November 9, 2015

[SS-056] Meditation RPG



[MEDITATION RPG]

Chet went to his study table and opened his laptop as soon as he got home in his studio apartment. His colleague installed the latest version of the RPG game he played. He could not wait to start his new virtual adventure.

He immediately found the icon in his desktop. The program's name was "Spiral New." He double clicked it and a new window opened.

However, he was not expecting the flashes of light that blinded him. After a few seconds the whole screen turned black.

A line of white text appeared, "take your clothes off and leave the trunks I gave you."

He mindlessly took his shirt off with one swift move. He pushed his pants down. He left his red designer swim briefs on. It was a gift from the colleague who installed the program.

A new statement flashed on the screen, "turn on your webcam so I can see you. Turn up the volume so you can hear me."

Chet connected the webcam on his desk to the usb port. It opened as soon as he plugged it in. He also turned the volume of the laptop to maximum.

"Great," the deep entrancing voice of his colleague spoke from the speakers, "now, I want you to sit and meditate on the floor. Make sure you place yourself within the webcam's visual field. So I can see you."

Chet pushed his chair away and sat on the floor with his knees folded. He submissively followed the instructions of the voice from the laptop.

"I want you to close your eyes. Yes. Relax. Now, think deeply. Think. Listen. Obey. From now on Chet, I own you. Everyday, I want you to arrive at work early in the morning before I do. I want you to be in your briefs. Sneak inside my office under my table. When I arrive, I want you to suck me until I cum. And then go back to your workstation as if nothing happened...

...And then during lunch break, I want you to go and wait for me inside the stockroom. I will be following you to fuck your ass there. And then, after work I want you to drive me home. You have to bring me to my house. I'll fuck you once more on my sofa. And then I'll let you leave for home. And then open this program for further conditioning. Would you like me to use you everyday like this, Chet?"

Completely mind-fucked, Chet responded with a moan, "yes." His cock was already straining in the briefs with the lewd images planted in his brain.

The voice continued, "Now, I want you to fill your trunks with cum. After I count to three you will ejaculate the biggest load of your life without touching yourself. After cumming, you will momentarily forget everything. One... two... three...!"

Chet let out a loud groan as his cock involuntarily started spewing cum inside his trunks. It made his crotch feel wet, warm and slimy. Some of the semen leaked out of the openings.

Chet shook his head as his consciousness regained, "wow. That was some incredible game! I think I need to get dinner now."

No comments:

Post a Comment