If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, November 6, 2015

[SS-055] Solicitation




[SOLICITATION]

Dav sighed as he knocked on the door of a big house in the middle of the subdivision.

He had been going from one home to the next to collect donations to fuel the upcoming anti-LGBT march of their protest group. He has connected a hefty amount of money in this subdivision, which is known to be a conservative community.

The door opened and a man appeared before him greeting, "good morning! What can I do for you?"

Dav's tongue got tied upon seeing at the hunk before him. All the house dweller wore was a white speedo, revealing his glorious muscular smooth body fit for a Mr. Olympia match.

The man noticed his flinching and spoke, "oh, I am sorry for the way that I look. I was about to go for my morning swim when you rang. Do you want me to change?"

Dav shook his head firmly, "oh... ahm... No sir. This will really be quick. I am just asking for donations, Mister..."

"Mr. Redford," the man introduced himself to complete the sentence, "what's the donation for?"

"Well, our religious group wants to host a protest rally against LGBT supporters, and we heard this community supports our cause," Dav explained.

Mr. Redford raised his left eyebrow, "an anti-LGBT movement, eh? Sounds interesting. But look I've got no money on me now. Come inside, I'll just get some cash at my room upstairs."

The house owner led him to the lavish living room and made him sit on the couch. Dav stared at his sculpted body until it disappeared into the second floor.

Dav closed his eyes to resist the lusty confusion building up in his head. It was against what his group believed. However, his cock was growing on its own inside his jeans.

Mr. Redford went downstairs and stood in front of him, "I am going to give you a thousand dollars."
Dav's eyes widened, "bless you, Mr. Redford for your immense generosity!"

The rich adonis smirked, "it's inside my speedo. Take it from the inside." Then he touched the pouch of his own trunks.

"I-I can't do that," Dav resisted. However, his gaze was already gazed at the growing bulge before him.

"That's the only way you'll get my donation, buddy," Mr. Redford teased.

Dav's hands were shaking as his fingers pinched the upper garter of the swimwear. A strong musky fragrance hit his nose as he started pulling the nylon down.

Dav's mouth opened upon seeing the semi-erect penis with a pinkish bulbous head. the one thousand dollar bill beside it fell on the floor.

He was too enamored by the dick in front of him to care about the donation-- or even his activism. His religious views started fading away.

Mr. Redford spoke in a low tone, "if you were to choose between the thousand dollars and my cock, which would you pick?"

Dav's sanity completely faded as he devoured the cock in front of him.


The muscle man moaned. "Good choice. If you keep that up, I'm going to donate you lots of cum."

No comments:

Post a Comment