RIVER CLEANING
I stood knee-deep in the muddy river, almost naked except for this stupid red and white cloth tied around my waist. My big muscles were covered in sweat and dirt, the water making everything slippery and messy.
I lost the fucking qualifying round last week and my trainer decided this was my punishment. “Clean the river, you sloppy meathead. Maybe it’ll get some discipline into that thick head of yours.”
I felt so embarrassed holding that net and bucket, my heavy cock and balls barely covered, ass cheeks hanging out. But my dick was half-hard the whole time. The trainer watched from the bank, arms crossed.
“Keep working, boy,” he shouted. “Bend over. Show that ass.”
I bent down to scoop more trash and felt his eyes on me.
I bent down to scoop more trash and felt his eyes on me.
When I finally finished, covered in mud and sweat, he waded in and grabbed me by the back of the neck.
“You look like a cheap whore out here,” he growled, shoving me against a rock. He yanked the cloth off and shoved his thick cock straight into my ass. No lube. Just raw. I moaned loud as he started pounding me hard, water splashing everywhere.
“Take that dick, loser. This is what happens when you fuck up.”
He fucked me senseless, slapping my muddy ass, calling me names while his heavy balls slapped against me. I came involuntarily, shooting into the dirty river like a bitch.
But he wasn’t done. He whistled and three local village guys came out from the trees, cocks already hard. They took turns on me. One fucked my mouth while another railed my ass. They were rough, dirty, smelling like sweat and river mud. I got passed around like a toy, getting filled with load after load until cum was leaking down my thighs into the water.
The trainer watched the whole time, stroking himself.
“See? Even these country boys own your hole now. Maybe next competition you’ll actually try.”
I just nodded, broken and submissive, covered in their cum. My body was wrecked but my mind felt… clearer. Weirdly turned on by how low I’d sunk.
The trainer finally pulled me out of the water, still leaking. I'm such a fucking hot mess.
--------------
If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!



No comments:
Post a Comment