If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

[SS-348] Blind Sparring


[BLIND SPARRING]

As he silently walked in the training room, Magby's heart was beating loud and fast. In front of him was Torik, the country's taekwondo grand slam champion in the professional league.

Being proximate to the athlete that he idolized so much as a selected sparring partner was not the only reason that his senses were in overdrive. Torik stood before him wearing nothing but a flimsy white brief and a white cloth that was tied around the head covering the eyes.

"Is this you Magby? The one I selected to be mmy sparring partner for today?" Torik spoke.

"Uh-- ahh... Yes. I-- I am here," Magby stammmered.

Torik closed his fists and assumed a fighting stance. "Fight me then."

Magby swallowed as he composed himself for that sparring sesssion.

He started giving blows, punches and kicks.

Like a magician and an acrobat, Torik was able to evade and counter his strikes even with no visibility. The fighter's strength was formidable even if all he did was defense.

The sparring session lasted for almost an hour. It was all about Magby attacking while Torik practiced his defensive skills. And was he very skilled.

All the action made them both sweaty. A thick sheet of perspiration covered Torik's skin. It highlighted his unbelievable muscular form. Also, it soaked the white briefs, making his bulge see through. This distracted Magby, who was also confused because he knew for himself that he was straight.

Finally, Torik stopped and said, "we are done. Thank you. You had been a good sparring partner." His voice was deep.

Magby blushed as he wiped sweat above his brow, "thanks. It was an honor."

A smile formed in Torik's lips, "I'll give a good word to the manager. You have to go professional."

"Thank you! Thank you!" Magby was elated.

"Can you get me a glass of cold tea? I'm so wiped out. You tired me," Torik requested. Until now, his eyes are still cloaked.

"Sure." Then Magby went to the kitchen area to get the cold tea.


To his surprise, he came back to Torik who was already lying on the ground moaning.

Torik held the garter of his briefs and pulled it down. His cock snaked out. He started stroking it.

Magby was confused. He started feeling horny while his idol jacked off.

"Magby. Fuck me," Torik bellowed.

"What?!" Magby exclaimed.

"Put your dick in my hole and this time, I ain't gonna evade you," Torik invited.

In a split second, Magby removed all his clothes and went under the fine man. He started fucking the tender hole as he touched the perfect muscles of the athlete.

No comments:

Post a Comment