If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, October 24, 2016

[SS-206] Friday Mornings


[FRIDAY MORNINGS]

You come out of the bedroom of the semi-presidential hotel room you rented. It is already morning.

He stands facing the kitchen counter, wearing the designer white briefs like the one you have on you.

His back and shoulder muscles ripple as he turns to you. "Good morning, honey."

You walk to him and kiss him. "Morning."

He passes a cup of coffee to you.

You receive it and take a sip, "hmm... I wish my wife could make my coffee just like this."

He playfully pats your buttocks, "I wish my wife's pussy is as hot as this ass."

"I wish she had a fucking hot muscular body and hard dick like yours," you spat back.

He plays the hair on your chest, "I wish her breasts were as sexy as these pecs."

You kiss him. "Gawd... I wish you were my wife." Then you lean at the kitchen counter.

"Well, I am your spouse every thursday night. I hate these friday mornings when we have to part," he mutters sweetly.

"I love these friday mornings too. It's nice to see the sun shining on your face," you say.

"One more fuck before we leave?"

"Let me finish this amazing coffee first."

After a few more talks and gulps, your briefs are gone and his penis is inside your ass. He hits your prostate just fine. Seven days of waiting is always worth it.

Your and his lips meet after he deposits semen in your hole.

"See you next thursday?"

"See you next thursday."

No comments:

Post a Comment