If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, September 22, 2017

[SS-349] Heartbroken Athlete


[HEARTBROKEN ATHLETE]

Prof. Linwood was discussing in front of his Organic Chemistry students. He was demonstrating a laboratory experiment on a table while the students stood in line in front of him to watch him.

In the middle of pouring reagents, he noticed that Mr. Parzons, the student in the middle, seemed to be absentmindedly looking in another direction.

He did not mind this, since he knew that too mch science can be boring for the young adults. However, when Parzons started closing his eyes and started dosing off, he called out, "Parzons. After class, stay. I need to talk with you."

Parzons jerked with a panicked look on his face. He knew what it was about.

After class, Parzons approached him and apologized, "Prof. Linwood, I am sorry for not paying attention in class earlier. I think my lack of energy is due to the hectic schedule of swim practices."

He patted Parzon's shoulder, "hey, you have been swim team member for two years. You get by all these practices well before. You even got an A in my general chemistry class. Is there a problem?"

Parzon sighed, "I just broke up with my uhm... partner two weeks ago. And I'm coping badly."

"Ohh. The case of the ex girlfriend," Prof. Linwood said, "hey. I had like what-- eight girlfriends before I had my wife. Don't think about it too much. Focus on your sports. Focus on your studies. When you get to the career you want, ladies will come flocking."

The student smiled weakly, "thanks Prof. Linwood." Then he left the room. 

That night, while Prof. Linwood was walking to his car in the parking lot near the sports area of the university, he heard laughter. His curiosity led him to the swimming pool. 

The swim team seemingly just finished practice. They are horsing outside the water. They are also taking group pictures.

He eyed Parzons who was laughing with the others. He could tell by how fast the boy's smile fades after a conversation, that his used to be good student was troubled.

Parzon wore trunks like his teammates. But it was obvious that he was more handsome and sexier than the rest. Whoever girl dumped him must have been out of her mind.


Prof. Linwood did not know why but he decided to stay by the bleachers. And just as he suspected, Parzons was last to go out. However, the student was still in his speedos.

"Parzons. Still swimming? It's 9pm. You need to go home and rest," Prof. Linwood declared as he walked to the swimmer.

Parzons turned around and was surprised to see him. "Hey, what are you doing here Prof?"

"Just checking on you. You still feel bad about the ex?" he asked.

Parzons looked to the water, "for the past year, I would go overtime in the pool. Then my boyfriend would come here to spend some time with me, kiss and cuddle me, have crazy pool sex and then take me home."

Prof. Linwood's jaw dropped, "oh. I didn't know you were..."

"I was not really gay. He came to my life and made me one. He was my first," Parzons said dreamily.

He embraced the student, "hey, things will get better."

Parzons hugged him tight, "I miss being kissed and intimate with someone."

Reflexively, Prof. Linwood kissed his student. His mind was panicking about what he was doing, as he was married and a faculty. But his hormones just egged him to explore the sweet young mouth.

"I-- I'm sorry, I didn't know why I did that!" Prof. Linwood stepped back.

Parzons took his hand and pulled him. His palm was placed on top of the hard speedo bulge, "gahd. I also want this. Spend the night with me here prof."

"I don't know... I.."

Parzons flicked his own nipples, "I need you to touch my body, Sir..."

Instinctively, Prof. Linwood licked the student's nipple. He continued pawing on the hard pouch of the trunks. Maybe, a crazy night with this troubled but excellent student athlete might not be so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment