If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, September 8, 2017

[SS-343] Pearl Inside


[PEARL INSIDE]

After six minutes of waiting at an alley, Yuen saw a man on a motorcycle arrive.

The shirtless muscular man parked the bike and walked to him.

"Are you Socal?" Yuen asked.

 "Yeah," the man responded, "and you are Yuen?"

"Yes. Where is the pearl? Is it in your pocket?" Yuen inquired.

Socal's face crumpled, "no. The buyer said I need to transport it inside my butt. It's a stolen piece. I don't want to go through checkpoints with it outside my body. It's too dangerous."

Yuen's eyes widened, "what the hell?! The pearl is inside your asshole?"

"Yeah, can we remove it now? It's painful and ticklish inside," Socal said exasperatedly.

The two of them went to an abandoned wall of ruins at the end of the alley. Socal removed his shorts and faced the wall. 


Hepopped out his butt. "Take it out."

Reluctantly, Yuen inserted his fingers inside the hole. When he got two inches deep, he found something hard.

"Oh gawd. Ahhh..." sounded Socal's guttural moan, "pull the end of the condom."

Yuen felt the rubber and pulled it slowly. Soon, the expensive pearl inside the rubber pouch popped out.

Socal turned around, leaned on the wall and sighed, "holy shit. That was intense."

"Why are you hard and leaking?!" Yuen noticed the porter's dick.

"Dude. The pearl was hitting my prostate. I was horny during the whole ride!" Socal reasoned, "you'll feel that too when it's placed in you."

Yuen shook his head, "no, there is no way that the buyer is taking this from my asshole."

"You have to. Maybe you should try getting fucked first so you're hole will be prepped," Socal suggested.

"What the hell! I am not gay!" Yuen retorted.

Socal turned around and bent over, "gawd. I'm no faggot either. But my prostate is already sore from all the stimulation. Can you fuck me? I just fucking need to cum!"

Yuen was not homosexual, but he was enticed by the invitation. The hole seemed to be a nice place to insert his cock.

He removed his shorts and penetrated the ass with ease. It was warm and tight. He quickly gained momentum and thrusted wildly.

Socal started jacking himself off. "Oh gawd. Yes. Please. Fuck. Fuck me. Deeper!"

Then his cum squirted onto the wall. Socal almost passed out from the sudden wave of pleasure.

Yuen pulled out. "That was wild."

"What's wilder is being the receiving part," then Socal faced him and started touching his ass.

"No... Don't do that! I'm not-- yeah. Put yor finger there. Deeper ahh..."

No comments:

Post a Comment