If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

[SS-270] Live Travel


[LIVE TRAVEL]

*Em Magno is Live*

"Hello everyone! This is Em Mag! Thank you very much to all of you. My amateur online web travel mag has just reached one hundred thousand followers. Yes! I am so happy that this hobby of mine is now one of the the trusted non-commercial travel documentaries in the country.

"As you can see, I am here at the top of the Yang Mun cliff. You can just see the beautiful scenery-- no not my tight abs. Haha. I meant the sky and the nature behind me. So, we will try going down this cliff and finding the underwater caves.



"So, yeah as I am hiking down I would like to thank some of my fans who gave me this new expensive monopod. It is very handy for my live travels. And yes, it does help capture the whole view of my ripped body. Thank you also to those who gave me these boardshorts. I will try to change to new ones as I go along.

"Thank you for keeping with me in the past hours. And here I am now, going inside the underwater caves. Gawd. This place is so beautiful. The water is cold. They say that at the other end of this cave is a beautiful river. Too bad, I have no date here with me. I definitely would go back here for a date with a girl... Or maybe one of you lucky lady viewers would like to date me in this cave? Oh gawd. The water is cold and my hot body may just be enough to keep you warm. Haha kidding!


"So, we finally got out. We are at the other end of the cave. The water is pristine. There is no one else here. Except a man who seems to be bathing here too.  His body looks pretty tight too. Wow. He wears a speedo. Maybe I should wear a speedo too, girls? Don't you think. I think I'd wear it better. Haha! Alright let's interview him... Ahhh hello sir!"


"Oh... Well hello there... Sir."

"I am currently live in my Facebook account for my popular travel series. What can you say about this place?"

"It's really good. But when you got here... The view just became a whole lot better."

"Oh haha. Yes... Well thank you. I have to go now..."

"Wait!"

"No... Please not my shorts... I--"

...

"Gawd. Yes. Suck my cock... Oh shit. The bulge in your speedo is getting big."

"Wanna touch it, hot travel boy..."

"No I'm not gay. Ugh. Shit it's h-haard."

"For me to fuck you just fine."

"Noo! I'm not-- FUCK that hurts... Shiiiiiiit. Shiiit. Oh..."

"Take it."

"Shiit it's starting to feel... Yess..."


No comments:

Post a Comment