If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, October 21, 2016

[SS-205] Paternal Baptism


[PATERNAL BAPTISM]

"Myks, son... can you come out here?"

Myks stopped his college homework and walked out of his room as soon as he heard his father called out from the living room downstairs.

He gasped as he got there and saw his professional bodybuilder father standing wearing only snake-skin patterned posing trunks.

Myks have known for some time that he was gay. But more than that, he had developed a liking for his mature and well-built father.

It was hard for him to hide his boner everytime his father worked out at home or just walked around shirtless or in undies.

Myks knew that his old man was a machismo-filled warhead. The father had been known to swoom women after his mother left them. Also, the man had been involved in many streetfights.

That was why Myks had to curb his sexuality to his father. He was afraid of being rejected.

His father's face was crumpled as he neared. He knew that the man was somewhat mad.

"I have been hearing rumors that you're gay," the father spoke stringently.

Myks eyes widened. He swallowed. He could not respond. He was too scared and at the same time he was drinking on the sight of the man muscle in front of him.

The father smirked, "gawd. I knew those looks you had for me meant something. You ever got on with a man?"

Myks was still unresponsive.

"Answer me!" the father demanded, his pectorals swelling in emotions.

Myks closed his eyes, "yes. Yes Papa I am..."

"You ever fucked with a boy?!"

Myks shook his head frantically, "no Papa. No, Papa I haven't..."

The father placed his hands on his waist, "and why the hell not?! Don't tell me I have a lame son who's still a fucking virgin college boy?!"

"Y-yes?" Myks muttered tentatively.

"You like what you see?" the older man asked grinning.

Weirded out and confused, the son replied, "y-- yeah..."

The father turned around and asked, "how'd you find my ass?"

Trembling, Myks answered while staring at the muscle-bound plump butt, "it's hot Papa."

The body builder skinned off his trunks and inserted a finger in the hole, "fuck me son. Let me teach you how to fuck like I do."

Myks did not needed a repeat instruction. He pulled out his shorts and freed his long and hard cock free. "What do i do?"

"Just stick it in!"

And he did, slowly. The father groaned in discomfort and pleasure. He started pumping in and out. It was a heavenly feeling. He was fucking his hot, hunky father!

"Darn it! Fuck me harder! Fuck your Papa like a man!" the father demanded as he bent further forward and started jacking off.

Myks held on his father's wide deltoids and thrusted quickly in abandon.

No comments:

Post a Comment