If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, October 10, 2016

[SS-200] Champion's Lover


[CHAMPION'S BOYFRIEND]

Abel was watching his boyfriend, who won the championship in the fitness physique competition in the student category, from afar. He was hidden in the crowd who was also cheering for the winner who just came out of the building.

Cinna, the sexy, ripped, muscular adonis is currently greased up and almost naked except for a black posing suit. Even Abel could not believe he had this hunk for himself. He was a nerdy, awkward, bright student. Cinna was the famous sportsman everyone in school cheered for.

Theirs was a romance that bloomed inside the dorm room they shared. Both of them got curious with same sex, experimented, became fuck buddies and fell in love.

But because Cinna had a reputation of being a straight ladies' man, they had to keep their affair very private and covert.

And Abel was okay with that. He had to sacrifice to keep their love going.

A school reporter went up to Cinna and asked, "Cinna, who do you dedicate this win to?"

Cinna smiled, "to my inspiration of course."

"Your girlfriend?" the reporter probed.

"Nope. My boyfriend."

An audible chorus of gasps filled the open space. The reporter was too surprised to ask another question.

Abel got goosebumps.

"Actually, I'd like to introduce you to him," Cinna declared, "Abel, come up here!"

Abel's heart raced. He could not believe what was happening.

The sea of people parted and a hallway was made for him. Everyone stared at him as he walked to his lover.

Cinna wrapped his hands around Abel's shoulders, "this guy has always been my inspiration. And I'm not scared anymore. I'm ready to come out for him. For us."

The audience gave a mix of glares and dreamy positive expressions.

Abel's heart was thumping. He whispered to his boyfriend, "gawd. I can't believe you're doing this."

Cinna grinned at him lovingly, "oh... I'm doing so much more."

Then Cinna met his lips and they kissed in front of their spectators. Another chorus of gasps came about.

But Abel did not care. He was with his love. And he's free to show it publicly from now on.



1 comment:

  1. Wow. I hope someday a guy whom I love will do the same as Cinna did to Abel. Nice piece. Keep it going. Hehe

    ReplyDelete