If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, May 30, 2016

[SS-143] Unlucky Friends



[UNLUCKY FRIENDS]


It has been a very tough night for Perce and Heron.

They were stress drinking due to two different reasons. Perce just got dumped by his girlfriend earlier that day. Heron on the other had lost his job.

The two were horesplaying as they went up Perce's room.

"You know what, I think we're each other's bad omen!" Heron grumbled.

Perce's eyebrows met. "We've been best friends for eons now! How could you say that?"

"Well, we're both non-achievers in school. We were both too short too make it in the varsity. My ex hates you and your exes hate me too. We're both not going anywhere in our careers. So, there. You are my personal bad luck charm!" Heron explained.

They both fell on the bed, wearing only white briefs. They decided to remove their clothes as they started sweating from the alcohol, and since they were very comfortable with each other.

"Oh, yeah. Our crazy exes. Gawd. They hate us for being so unmotivated. What's so wrong with not wanting to be boss?! Gawd. And how can she hate you?!" Perce explained, "yeah, sure you take too many risks in starting your businesses but I'm sure you'll hit it right soon."

"Nah... maybe I just wasn't risking enough..." Heron muttered weakly.

Perce chuckled, "oh... So, you've got another venture?! How much are you gonna waste again this time?!"

Heron rolled on top of him and touched his chest, "ugh. No. This risk."

Perce blushed at the sight of his muscular friend above him, "what risk?"

"This bad luck we share... I think it's because we haven't been completely honest with each other." Then Heron bent down and kissed his lips.

Perce was dumbfounded. "Wow that was... uhmm... amazing..."

Heron smiled, "I've been wanting to do that for a very long time already, Perce."

Perce smirked and pulled his friend close, "hmm... let's turn this luck around, shall we?"

It was a perfect come back for the miseries they felt that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment