If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

[SS-141] Father Proud



[FATHER PROUD]

Mr. Kin was standing in front of his son's class for the daily career morning mondays where a young student brings his parent, who would tell something about his job to the class.

Beside him was his son, Kin Jr who spoke over the mic, "hello, classmates! This is my dad. He is a personal trainer and a professional body builder."

"Wow!" the students chorused. It must have been a surprise for them to hear this new job, as most fathers who came there before were lawyers, bankers and doctors.

Kin Jr pointed the microphone to him.

"I help adults who want to be healthy and fit by teaching them how to exercise and do sports correctly," Mr. Kin said aloud, "and I am training myself. In competitions, we have to flex and show that our bodies are better than other contestants."

"Show them your body, Dad!" Kin Jr told the father.

"What? I can't do that here!" Mr. Kin exclaimed.

"Oh, don't worry Mr. Kin. It would be fine, so that the students can really learn from you," the teacher reassured.

"Come on Dad please. It'll get me better grades if our parents participate more actively," Kin Jr requested.

"Fine." Mr. Kin took off his shirt and flexed before the students, who were all in awe.

"I wish I could have a body like that when I grow up!" a student in the all boys class spoke aloud.

"Daddy! Show them your legs too! Your killer thighs as you call them!" Kin Jr squeaked.

"Whaaaat?! No--"

But even before he could retort, his son already pulled down his pants and left him with just his posing suit on.

"Wow. Those are nice briefs," another student commented.

"Your so sexy Mr. Kin!" said another.

Mr. Kin went red, "ah... thank you."

To his surprise, his son pulled down his suit, "my Dad has a large penis too! I watch him play with this in the afternoon before mom goes home!"

"Kin Jr! You can't-- ugh... don't... awwww..." The father's complain was replaced with groans when his son started jacking him off. He could not believe Kin Jr was a voyeur at an early age. He was helpless at his touch. He is naturally submissive.

He looked at the teacher for any signs of reprimand, but the young instructor was also dumbfounded at his large cock which had already grown and started to leak.

Later, the students went out of their seats and touched his naked body.

Mr. Kin could not fathom how perverted he was, getting off on the little soft hands that roamed around his body.

3 comments: