If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, May 23, 2016

[SS-140] Bankrupt Dancer



[BANKRUPT DANCER]

Gercio came in the studio, anticipating for a dance class.

However, he found that his classmates were still not there. The studio was empty except for the teacher, who was looking pensively at the mirrored wall.

To Gercio's surprise, all the dance master wore was a gray brief.

"Hey Teach, why are you naked?" he asked loudly, "and where is everybody? I thought I was late."

The teacher turned around, "did you not get my email?"

Gercio shook his head, "no why? Was the class supposed to be cancelled?"

"No, I just filed for bankruptcy. I'm selling my dance studio soon," the teacher muttered sadly.

Gercio's jaw dropped. He knew that his teacher was in debt because the dance program did not have many enrollees. But he did not know it was already this worse.

"I should have listened to my parents when they urged me to go to med school," the master spoke exasperatedly, "but no, my passion is to dance. Drats!"

Gercio sighed as he looked around, "damn... I'm gonna miss this class... and uhm... I'm gonna miss you teach."

And he was sincere in saying that. He was very fond of the teacher. Never did a class pass without him oggling at the graceful and muscular body of the dancer extraordinaire.

At that moment, Gercio oggled at the sight of his teacher's ripped adonis bod.

"So, uhm. Why are you naked?" Gercio asked again.

Teacher looked back at the mirror again, "I'll try doing sex work so I can pay all my debts."

Gercio's eyes widened, "what?!"

"Well that pays high, right? I mean, it's not exactly a clean job. But I think I'll do great... I've done it before anyway. I'm just checking if I still have a body for it," the teacher said, "what do you think?"

"You look hot. I wanna be your first client," Gercio blurted out without thinking.

The naked dancer smirked and walked to him, "you willing to pay, Gercio?"

He nodded frantically, "yes. Yes. Even twice my tuition."

The teacher winked and then knelt in front of him, "that's a deal then."

The sexy master pulled down his pants, freed his cock and sucked him.

Gercio moaned. "Gawd, your tongue dances better than your feet!”

No comments:

Post a Comment