If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, May 9, 2016

[SS-134] Shoot Rape



[SHOOT RAPE]

Jaxe went out of the dressing room into the photo studio. He wore nothing blue briefs. He tried covering the lower half of his body with brown linen.

He smiled shyly at the girl in front of him and said, "honey, remind me again why we're doing this?"

The girl held down the camera she was carrying replied, "you want a nice summer outing for our monthsary right? I'm going to help you land a modelling job so you can earn extra cash for us."

"I know, but why am I naked and all oiled up?" he asked, confused.

"Well, you have an amazing body my love, why hide it?" she irritably replied as she took more shots.

Unknown to Jaxe, a webcam hidden in the studio was on and filming him. His live video feed was shown to a chatroom for paying gay men.

After a few poses, the studio lights went off. Everything was pitch black.

"What happened?! Where are you?! Are you alright?" Jaxe exclaimed in panic. But no one, not even his girlfriend responded.

To his surprise, hands started roaming around his body. The hands found his wrists and tied them. They were too many, and even though he attempted to struggle, he still could not escape.

Jaxe screamed, "let me go!

His briefs were pulled off. And suddenly, he felt a hard cock entered forcefully in his ass.

"Arrrgh!" he screamed in pain.

Then the lights went back. He saw five men around him, mandhandling him.

Jaxe saw his girlfriend who started taking more pictures. "I'm filming this sex show for rich gay guys. With a body like that, we can earn enough to get us to Paris!"

Before Jaxe could even retaliate, a hard dick entered his mouth. The five men took turns in raping his muscular body.

No comments:

Post a Comment